ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

What was so weird about all this is I was keeping track of the amount of trades per week and the profit they were making so I could forcast the future. It was Interesting that when the trading did begin, it was once a week for only two/three minutes but then it stopped for two weeks. When they resume trading, this financial space shuttle blew up very unexpectely. Never saw anything like this before in my life and yes I have experience to say that....

There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes at the moment. Please keep posting whatever comes to your mind, because you never know what might trigger something else. This rabbit hole goes deep.

There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes at the moment. Please keep posting whatever comes to your mind, because you never know what might trigger something else. This rabbit hole goes deep.

And that was written before the Gathering aired

hi everyone

just wanted to say thanks to all the people who have done such excellent work so far,my wife and I really appreciate it

I have been trying to find what web sites senen has been using. i know about prophetmax.com obviously and investmentintelligence.com.au but do you guys know of any others ?

Now I am convinced - SENEN DOES THINK WE CAME DOWN WITH YESTERDAY'S RAIN....
I predicted this way back..Everyone will be distancing themselves from each other, then everyone will start bagging each other. What a pathetic webinar
All in it together

Don't believe a word he says.....soon to be entagled in his own web of lies

Re 1 Eagle St Brisbane - anyone able to find out if this is a serviced office. Dillard made a huge thing of showing us the name on the info board in the foyer - Level 19. Senen has claimed that he only goes to the office once a month. From memory him and his partner in crime Laura Curley live in Byron Bay.

He does live in Byron Shire, in a duplex with an eighties model car parked outside,
and according to a friend who did due diligence(thank god) he hasn't filed a tax return since 2006; go figure!

I must say us Americans are a very rowdy bunch. That being said and the fact alot of money went missing, I think Senen and Laura are very lovely people. I also think Senen is doing the best he can to solve this humongous problem at hand.

I must say us Americans are a very rowdy bunch. That being said and the fact alot of money went missing, I think Senen and Laura are very lovely people. I also think Senen is doing the best he can to solve this humongous problem at hand.

No he's not, he set you up from day one. You're a fool if you think otherwise, a bunch of slimming tablet salesmen took your money and now they're laughing at you and you still think this will all work out in the end because one of them says so.

pboyles you will love this....The latest news is that Senen also has an account at IB Capital. and he said "we are a community of people all in the same boat, we all want justice and our money back, we want the truth to be revealed"....I am wondering who we is? Him, Laura, his lawyers, his dog, his cat, his horse?

He comes across as a very credible man caught in the crosshairs. Granted, he should have known about the people that he was dealing with in which we the Investors were relying our judgement and decision upon. But I think he is capable of eventually bringing this situation to a head. Also, I assume he has a whole lot more money at stake that everybody involved as well as combined. Just my two cents......

He comes across as a very credible man caught in the crosshairs. Granted, he should have known about the people that he was dealing with in which we the Investors were relying our judgement and decision upon. But I think he is capable of eventually bringing this situation to a head. Also, I assume he has a whole lot more money at stake that everybody involved as well as combined. Just my two cents......

..and two cents is all you'll have if you continue to put your trust in a bunch of slimy salesmen that are only after your money.

Also, in the as predicted category, he suggests a class action suit but wants you to email him your interest and how much you can afford to contribute to it. Brilliant.
Oh, and almost definitely he will have the CIA involved in getting to the bottom of this mess. All ending with a nice group meditation.
Lightning, I do not know who supplies your popcorn but I suggest you stock up.:clap:

Last edited:
[
Lightning, I do not know who supplies your popcorn but I suggest you stock up.:clap:[/QUOTE]

Thanks that is the best belly laugh I have had in weeks -

Ha Ha --Good one.....Maybe I'll invest with Goldman Saks. They're be watching my Interest....

Nobody will look after your interests. These companies are interested in their profits first and you a distant second. Get used to the fact that there is no free money, regardless of what the 'dollar shave club' salesmen tell you.

Are people having success withdrawing money from IB Capital without signing the withdrawal form that releases IB Capital from all liabilities?

no, my understandingis that that is not possible, however that does not get them off the hook because you did not authorize those trades -

Some of the posters in this thread still don't understand they've been scammed and a few of them are ripe to get scammed again. Seriously, some of you guys need to get hit over the head with a serious dose of reality.

Peter

Some of the posters in this thread still don't understand they've been scammed and a few of them are ripe to get scammed again. Seriously, some of you guys need to get hit over the head with a serious dose of reality.

Peter

He's trying to get more money off them for a 'class action lawsuit'. It's a classic alright, reminds me of when Spiriton Media tried to get money off people to pay their accountants to submit their annual return. A few people gave them money but the accounts were never filed. Just like there will be no lawsuit here.

I suppose some people just have to find out for themselves and learn the hard way.

Peter

i think the next part of this scam has begun.

from facebook

"He just said (pousa) he would file a class action lawsuit if we'd contribute financially. ha!"

hmm, i sense popcorn sellers aren't going bust anytime soon :clap: