ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

which ib capital precisely?

the ib capital that started life being mauritius incorporated? stripped of their license fxmarkets ltd which turned into ib capital lp

or the uk started shell entity ib capital fx llp which turned into ib capital fx (nz) llp

see the problems everyone causes by just saying ib capital?

Lightning, the paperwork I have on the standard settlement instructions says IB CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP and appears to cover all 3 currency choices GPB, USD, EUR, (different IBAN #'s for each)

Last edited:
Rule one: Karma is a bytch

Rule two: Lawyers smelll money and they will go after everyone involved, So instead of losing 63%, WE MIGHT GET BACK HALF IN A CLASS ACTION SUIT! Does Madoff ring a bell.....

Rule three: Posusa, Dillard, Ib Capital are all washed up now.Their names are MUD! There is no place to run and there is no place to hide. This will follow them and their children and their Childrens chrilden till the day they all die.

Rule four: Cash will be meaningless in a few years

Re Rule two: Why waste time and money on a civil suit - this is a CRIMINAL case and we should file complaints with state/Fed AGs.

Rule four: My cash is gone so worrying about cash status is meaningless to me now.

Last edited:
Lightning, the paperwork I have on the standard settlement instructions says IB CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP and appears to cover all 3 currency choices GPB, USD, EUR, (different IBAN #'s for each)

yes, that is the final entity incarnation. they had to change because things got tough in new zealand for them under their previous guise, as the law changed for offshore financial entities.

it is my opinion that the shell uk company was created (well it wasn't strictly created, it was a name change from another shell entity) and used to create the new nz entity company, and was done this way to lose the previous fxmarkets/ib capital lp connection. it is only opinion mind, as due to the honest and open interweb savvy of the mauritius government, we can't readily check the incorporation details of fxmarkets ltd. anyone live local? :whistling (y)

but having documentary evidence of whereabouts, telephone, fax and managed broker match up for both fxmarkets ltd and ib capital lp. that enough for me.

oh and forgot to mention the fact they were so lazy and useless, they left up on their paperwork the struck off name of ib capital lp.. doh!!

and before anyone says they've explained that one away, yes i've seen the excuses, if anyone thinks or believes the yarn that those incompetents left it up deliberately, then there's no helping some people. but thanks ib, it helped some in solving the web of entities (y)

Last edited:
the elephant in the room is the fx broker.

did anyones statement change from fxcm to IB Capital LP and what date was that? or if not fxcm, what was the broker?

also can we know what date dillards ad hit the scene

Statements always said ib capital lp
What ad you mean? Initial prophetmax one?

Statements always said ib capital lp
What ad you mean? Initial prophetmax one?

ah you've picked up an earlier post of mine, yes at that time it was a little confusing for us "outsiders" to understand what was going on, what with all their nonsence spread net wide by silly vendor affiliates. we've had to play catch up, and ask questions to try make sense of it all. those questions in hindsight do seem rather silly, but we all here had little info to go on at the time.

Ok, found Kevin Clarke listed with videos about forex posted in Feb 2009 (which have all been replaced by lingerie ads). There was a website listed www.forex-confidante.info. When I looked on Whois, found it to be available. Anyone know of a way to find historical owners of this website? Might give us a clue to Kevin Clarke's whereabouts.

I believe it is safe to say the Kevin Clarke is gone.......
The phone # listed for Joel Friant is a Miami area code; someone also posted some Florida business connections for him with an address of 7501 E Treasure Dr, North Bay Village, FL which is an island in the intracoastal waterway of Miami

Last edited:
Whois forex-confidante.info

Tried to upload, don't know if it did. Says this domain is available and also checked the other extensions and got the same message. Not an expert at this by any means.

been doing some checking, and it has been in use, but domain now defunct and available. as nothing there presently it gets reported as "nothing found" or domain "doesn't exist" etc on the free checkers.

domaintools says
We have 6 historical records for Forex-confidante.info. The oldest record dates back more than 3 years. There are at least 4 significant changes. All of the records publish domain name ownership data.
but you'll need to pay for that info, unless anyone has the ultimate free checker out there? then its pay time :(

Also, interesting information gleaned from this forum's timeline. Senen came back on May 15th from a trip to New York and Florida.(See page 46, post 364) That is the day before the first set of strange trades and 2 days before the "loss" of our account. Interesting that Joel Friant has ties to a FL address - wonder if Kevin Clarke was in NY?

Placed in the United States (where Kevin Clarke allegedly resides) and executed in New Zealand (where IB Capital NZ LLP is allegedly domiciled).

well theres a thing, aren't ib a white label? of a uk outfit? so the trades get put through in the uk maybe? unless they a pure bucketshop of course. i'll do some checking asap.

I've received some information that indicates clients initially signed a LPOA naming "ProphetMax Managed FX" as the trader. Clients were later told by Senen that "Global Forex Management" were trading their accounts, but were not provided with a new LPOA to authorise this change of trading entity.

Wow.... Just who exactly is "ProphetMax Managed FX"? And how can IB Capital allow another entity to trade your account without ensuring a new LPOA was signed? And what requirements did they place on either entity before allowing them to trade client accounts? Just sounds like so many corners have been cut here...

I'd love to see the IB Cap account opening forms and the LPOA they asked clients to sign. Is anyone is happy to delete all personal information and forward through a copy to me?

Did you get copies, I have them if you didn't get any. Taking me quite some time to get through all the posts and seeing I lost money think I better read them all!

Well, I have found some interesting connections. Signed up for the whois website and did some digging. Let me try to recap what I found so far:

1. prophetmax.com was originally set up by an AZ company, domains by proxy on 4/13/10. It was switched to prophetmax.com at a PO Box in Vancouver, WA (near Portland, Oregon) on 2/16/11 and then switched to Investment Intelligence Corp on 2/19/12 - just about the time that Dillard visited Senen in Austrailia.;)

2. myprophetmax.com was originally set up to myprophetmax.com at the SAME PO Box in Vancouver, WA on 6/4/10. (two months after prophetmax). It was switched to Investment Intelligence on 6/29/11, but with the administrator having a Hong Kong address.

3. InvestmentIntelligence.com.au has existed since 2007, owned by Senen

4. Joel Friant set up therealtradingtruth.com on 5/29/10 to a Bellingham, WA mail facility (north washington near Canadian border). He also owns the domain sanookinternational.com set up in Oct, 2009 at the same mail facility.

5. Sanookinternational.com has a trading link to 5xtrading.com which was set up in June, 2011 by Deron Desautels mentioned earlier in the thread. He is listed with the North Treasure Island mailing address, which also ties to Joel Friant in the Florida corporate records.

Now here is what I find interesting:

1. Both of Joel's companies and prophetmax.com were set up with WILD WEST DOMAINS
2. Therealtradingtruth & prophetmax were set up within 5 days of each other
3. And of course, Joel was the contact person to deal with for any concerns with our account at IB Capital.
Coincidence?????;)

And Deron, I know you posted before wondering why you were listed here and singing Joel's praises. If Joel is the wonderful person you claim him to be, he should still have email addresses to all the Prophetmax people and could be of assistance in sorting this out. If he has nothing to hide and is not involved then why not?

For whomever asked the question of what state, Joel Friant appears tied to Washington state in the Bellingham area fairly well.

Ok, a question that may or may not be important. Investmentintelligence.com.au is listed as:
Registrant: Business Intelligence Corporation
Registrant ID: ABN 65656544356
Eligibility Type: Sole Trader
Does that mean anything to you Australians?

More to come............

Reactions: HRH
Well, I have found some interesting connections. Signed up for the whois website and did some digging. Let me try to recap what I found so far:

1. prophetmax.com was originally set up by an AZ company, domains by proxy on 4/13/10. It was switched to prophetmax.com at a PO Box in Vancouver, WA (near Portland, Oregon) on 2/16/11 and then switched to Investment Intelligence Corp on 2/19/12 - just about the time that Dillard visited Senen in Austrailia.;)

2. myprophetmax.com was originally set up to myprophetmax.com at the SAME PO Box in Vancouver, WA on 6/4/10. (two months after prophetmax). It was switched to Investment Intelligence on 6/29/11, but with the administrator having a Hong Kong address.

3. InvestmentIntelligence.com.au has existed since 2007, owned by Senen

4. Joel Friant set up therealtradingtruth.com on 5/29/10 to a Bellingham, WA mail facility (north washington near Canadian border). He also owns the domain sanookinternational.com set up in Oct, 2009 at the same mail facility.

5. Sanookinternational.com has a trading link to 5xtrading.com which was set up in June, 2011 by Deron Desautels mentioned earlier in the thread. He is listed with the North Treasure Island mailing address, which also ties to Joel Friant in the Florida corporate records.

Now here is what I find interesting:

1. Both of Joel's companies and prophetmax.com were set up with WILD WEST DOMAINS
2. Therealtradingtruth & prophetmax were set up within 5 days of each other
3. And of course, Joel was the contact person to deal with for any concerns with our account at IB Capital.
Coincidence?????;)

And Deron, I know you posted before wondering why you were listed here and singing Joel's praises. If Joel is the wonderful person you claim him to be, he should still have email addresses to all the Prophetmax people and could be of assistance in sorting this out. If he has nothing to hide and is not involved then why not?

For whomever asked the question of what state, Joel Friant appears tied to Washington state in the Bellingham area fairly well.

Ok, a question that may or may not be important. Investmentintelligence.com.au is listed as:
Registrant: Business Intelligence Corporation
Registrant ID: ABN 65656544356
Eligibility Type: Sole Trader
Does that mean anything to you Australians?

More to come............

Can you find addresses for Kevin Clarke and Global Forex Management?