ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Senen is not much into children. He is a self described sadhu, so he is not much into sex either.

I wouldn't believe anything that guy says. His whole life is one big lie and a fraud.

Low esteem too that's why he has to over compensate in preferring to write in capitals.

He needs to be heard and is begging for TLC whilst dishing out misery.

For all his millions he is a wretched poor soul.

Let's hope he gets all the TLC he has been yearning for in Jail...

I'd really like to hear from those members that Senen indicated had been there for years and years. Stand up those who might be reading this and have been Prophetmax members for more than 6 months !! Anyone ?

I'd really like to hear from those members that Senen indicated had been there for years and years. Stand up those who might be reading this and have been Prophetmax members for more than 6 months !! Anyone ?

Not me, but if you read back through this enormous thread, there are one or 2 that have been in over 6 months

there looks to be a discrepency in the long/short trades, eg one statement has a run of 10 longs, while another statement might only have 9 longs in that series. that apart from other discrepancies that shall remain privy for the mo ;)

i need more statements, pm me, thanks (y)

Last edited:
another thing.

how was your trade size set? could you choose a risk level?

please reply to thread on that one (y)

No we could not choose a risk level - traders chose betwen 1 - 3 %, we could choose out own risk level meaning if we lost $500 on a $10,000 we could decide to close it.
Have just gone back to my notes. All accounts were traded together so risk levels were across the board 1-3% depending on trader taking the trade

SENEN - this is on your website - this tells me that ProphetMax Managed FX is a service...not an area of your website where you place names and information about money managers...
Read your testimonials - they all thought it was a service too....And dont take them down - we have screen shots.

Attachments

• Testimonial screenshot.jpg
    Testimonial screenshot.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 333
SENEN - why do you not have a FINACIAL SERVICES LICENSE when you are on record stating "if you are someone that wants to diversify then there are recommendations that I give each year for selected EFT's and selected STOCKS...its a bonus , an optional extra"

All accounts were traded together so risk levels were across the board 1-3% depending on trader taking the trade

They had said multiple times during webinars that accounts would not be pooled and traded together. Just one more lie.

They had said multiple times during webinars that accounts would not be pooled and traded together. Just one more lie.

What that means is that we had individual accounts opened, but all these accounts were linked to one master account and the trader trades the master accounts. That means all accounts take the same risk on each trade. There is no ways a trader can trade 3000 individual accounts.

What that means is that we had individual accounts opened, but all these accounts were linked to one master account and the trader trades the master accounts. That means all accounts take the same risk on each trade. There is no ways a trader can trade 3000 individual accounts.

I understand what it means. Doesn't change the fact that they said the accounts wouldnt be combined or traded together.

In the very beginning they marketed this as a very exclusive membership that had a limited number of people, as well as a group of traders that worked around the clock in shifts. It was almost marketed as "your account will be treated as an individual, not one of many".

Again, just my take and it probably makes no difference either way, but it is just one more lie in a string of lies.

Looks like they said everything people wanted to hear and pushed all the right buttons to get investors on board.

Amateurs or Professionals - I'd bet on Amateurs. Can't trade, can't teach so what's left - steal it.

No we could not choose a risk level - traders chose betwen 1 - 3 %, we could choose out own risk level meaning if we lost $500 on a $10,000 we could decide to close it.
Have just gone back to my notes. All accounts were traded together so risk levels were across the board 1-3% depending on trader taking the trade

Login
Level 1
My prophet max
10 Action plan (part 1)
Step 4
I am willing to risk up to ? % of my total portfolio in a single investment.

Hello all,

I've just joined this thread from the US. Is anyone acting as a coordinator or clearinghouse or blogger for complaints or information or are we all acting individually?

If anyone watched Senen's little JV program on his "millionaire circle" around minute 17 or so he mentions writing up an email, someone sending it out to their email circle and Senen writing that person a check for $20K three days later. Wonder if this was Mike Dillard? I also remember from an early gathering Senen saying something about someone (a ProphetMax member) writing an email to Senen to introduce him to Mike Dillard and if I recall correctly, Senen said he paid that member a check for $600,000. Now his "society of advocates" has a 30% commission with a 10% 2nd tier to it. If 1000 people signed up at $2K each, 30% equals $600K and 10% equals $200K, so maybe the $20K doesn't refer to Mike, but $200K would be more in the realm of what is listed as available. Does anyone else remember that gathering conversation?

Yes I listened to that one it was one of the millionaire circle things with an Indian guy and someone else.