ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

how on earth do they think they going to get any money back or recover anything from offshore bananna republics ??? let alone serve any papers to anyone in likely now empty regis office or other such serviced offices :confused:

Begs the question how SheWolf can obtain all this information without being party to Senen Pousa and this Mike Dillard character not being aware of any and trusting Senen with his life and talking him up to be such a big hit?

It's all tweedle dee tweedle dum stuff by them jerking people off, but I do hope justice prevails eventually and they use these guys as an example to other aspiring swindlers of their rear-end in jail.

Moreover I hope NZ and Australia don't become associated with fraud and flyby shell companies as it only takes a handful of these events to make investors shy away from such countries with lax rules.

Time will tell...

Begs the question how SheWolf can obtain all this information without being party to Senen Pousa and this Mike Dillard character not being aware of any and trusting Senen with his life and talking him up to be such a big hit?

I tried to check out PM & Senen on the internet, before investing, whilst watching the promotional webinar. I could find nothing at the time that led me to think there was anything untoward or anything good for that matter.
We did not know about IB capital or anyone else involved prior to becoming members.

Neither do I consider myself greedy. I just wanted my money out of the banks hands, and at the time did not know where else to put what I had left after buying metals.

"ProphetMax Managed FX is the name of an area of the website where IIC places names and information about money managers and traders with high performing track records."

SENEN POUSA - YOU ARE IN YOUR OWN WEB OF LIES. YOU ARE ON RECORD AS STATING. (question asked) "and thats the Managed FX Programme? "(Senen) Correct.
SO WHEN YOU WERE PRESENTING THE OPPORTNITY IT WAS A PROGRAMME
NOW THAT YOU ARE TRYING OT DEFEND YOUR WEB OF LIES IT IS AN AREA OF A WEBSITE???

Sorry everyone else for the capitals - Senen reads in capitals.

We are a long, long way from getting any money back. I doubt we will ever really get anything at all. Mike is t
rying to make it look good but the chance of a recovery is slim.

I LOVE IT!

"And look everyone... watch carefully... in this hand, I hold a class action lawsuit that I've personally started to make you feel like I actually give a **** about you.... and then in this hand, oh.. well don't look at that because that hand's completely dirty from me being the one that actually promoted this piece of crap to you...... so look, back over here (wave wave) at this hand with the lawsuit...yes, isn't that exciting?? We're all together, see? See? I am on the same team as you, definitely on your side and going to bat for you....... what's that? how much was the commission we earned?? oh, don't worry about that, look again at this hand, see the lawsuit??"

What a complete joke. Any investor or member who thinks he's doing this for the collective benefit is a fool.

He's distracting people by doing this, giving people reason to feel like they're somehow part of his team, and on his side.

PEOPLE ----- this is the guy who told you about a scumbag he "trusted with his life" and that you should invest in this. He bellowed "100%+ returns" all over the place, and applied massive pressure and marketing tricks to force you to sign up.

He did not do ANY DUE DILIGENCE as has become painfully clear in this forum.

Don't fall for yet another scam, which is what this effort is. Do not forget who it was that induced you to invest with this scumbag. You would have never known about Senen had it not been for EVG. Do not let them step away from the responsibility they have in this.

Even if he spends a million dollars on legal fees he's still ahead with all the commissions he would have earned. This is like Goldman Sachs being fined $10 million dollars for doing illegal trading that netted a billion dollar profit. Cost of doing business.

I cannot believe that people are so naive to think that he's doing this with any regard or concern for investors. He is just trying to save his own reputation.

HE STILL DID NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN POSED TO HIM.

Hold EVG accountable, they became responsible in this the moment they took commissions and pumped this thing like a boiler room stock scam. AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT HAS TURNED OUT TO BE!!

Unbelievable how many people run to the internet and find sites like this to gripe and complain AFTER they get scammed rather than do their due diligence BEFORE they invested.

Peter

I hope you aren't referring to me about griping and complaining. I am grateful that this site is here and accept full responsibility for not acting on shewolf information prior to funding account. Since I do not normally spend time on forums, I was put off by what seemed to be a belligerent attitude from her with a personal vendetta against Mike Dillard, no outside backup against Senen, and no other corresponding concerns from other people at the time. That was my loss and my decision.
I am willing to do whatever I can to help put these guys away. Hence my post looking for information to make the best case possible.

"ProphetMax Managed FX is the name of an area of the website where IIC places names and information about money managers and traders with high performing track records."

SENEN POUSA - YOU ARE IN YOUR OWN WEB OF LIES. YOU ARE ON RECORD AS STATING. (question asked) "and thats the Managed FX Programme? "(Senen) Correct.
SO WHEN YOU WERE PRESENTING THE OPPORTNITY IT WAS A PROGRAMME
NOW THAT YOU ARE TRYING OT DEFEND YOUR WEB OF LIES IT IS AN AREA OF A WEBSITE???

Sorry everyone else for the capitals - Senen reads in capitals.

Gee, and there were so many names of money managers and traders on the website. NOT!!!!!

If anyone watched Senen's little JV program on his "millionaire circle" around minute 17 or so he mentions writing up an email, someone sending it out to their email circle and Senen writing that person a check for $20K three days later. Wonder if this was Mike Dillard? I also remember from an early gathering Senen saying something about someone (a ProphetMax member) writing an email to Senen to introduce him to Mike Dillard and if I recall correctly, Senen said he paid that member a check for $600,000. Now his "society of advocates" has a 30% commission with a 10% 2nd tier to it. If 1000 people signed up at $2K each, 30% equals $600K and 10% equals $200K, so maybe the $20K doesn't refer to Mike, but $200K would be more in the realm of what is listed as available. Does anyone else remember that gathering conversation?

More food for the fire - On several of the early gatherings, there were several questions asked about having brokerage accounts opened for stock picks. Apparently, Senen had been giving out stock picks for 2010 and 2011. Senen stated that he didn't think he would be making many of those this year. Senen also stated a couple of times that he didn't think gold was a good investment now; most of its run up was already over and he would not be a buyer of gold now. But isn't he supposed to be registered with ASIC to give picks out???????

Has anyone received a withdrawal of funds?

I just sent in my withdrawal form today. Please let me know if you received what's left of your $ back. That crazy trading day (or planned scam) cost me $14,000.So I'm out over $16,000. That hurts!!! Lesson learned the hard way!!

We are a long, long way from getting any money back. I doubt we will ever really get anything at all. Mike is t
rying to make it look good but the chance of a recovery is slim.

No, Mike is NOT trying anything, but to do damage control for Mike!

Don't stick your head any farther down the hole!

Mike Dillard is doing damage control for Mike Dillard, and Mike Dillard alone. At the very least talk to an attorney to get some independent counsel before you join Mike's legal council. If you do, you will be signing all rights away to pursue Mike Dillard and his role in this whole thing. He never did his due diligence and he sold this web-wide as a "sure" thing. Mike is just as culpable, and don't let Mike off!!

Senen said he paid that member a check for $600,000. Now his "society of advocates" has a 30% commission with a 10% 2nd tier to it. If 1000 people signed up at $2K each, 30% equals $600K and 10% equals $200K, so maybe the $20K doesn't refer to Mike, but $200K would be more in the realm of what is listed as available. Does anyone else remember that gathering conversation?[/QUOTE]

Mike said on the live webinar that he was recieving a small commssion of $20 - $30k from Senen, just enough ot cover the cost of running the show. I have that documented. When I posted it on EVG FB page (as same question arose) it was deleted.

Senen said he paid that member a check for $600,000. Now his "society of advocates" has a 30% commission with a 10% 2nd tier to it. If 1000 people signed up at $2K each, 30% equals $600K and 10% equals $200K, so maybe the $20K doesn't refer to Mike, but $200K would be more in the realm of what is listed as available. Does anyone else remember that gathering conversation?

Mike said on the live webinar that he was recieving a small commssion of $20 - $30k from Senen, just enough ot cover the cost of running the show. I have that documented. When I posted it on EVG FB page (as same question arose) it was deleted.[/QUOTE]

And that are just plain regular affiliate percentages... Not joint venture who-knows-how-much-they-agreed-upon percentages !

If anyone watched Senen's little JV program on his "millionaire circle" around minute 17 or so he mentions writing up an email, someone sending it out to their email circle and Senen writing that person a check for $20K three days later. Wonder if this was Mike Dillard? I also remember from an early gathering Senen saying something about someone (a ProphetMax member) writing an email to Senen to introduce him to Mike Dillard and if I recall correctly, Senen said he paid that member a check for $600,000. Now his "society of advocates" has a 30% commission with a 10% 2nd tier to it. If 1000 people signed up at $2K each, 30% equals $600K and 10% equals $200K, so maybe the $20K doesn't refer to Mike, but $200K would be more in the realm of what is listed as available. Does anyone else remember that gathering conversation?

Yes I remember something of the conversation regarding $100Ks of dollars for introducing someone with contacts to IIC. Ironic that Senen's own education raised the red flags higher for me (this and the webinar on how to charge top dollar to the wealthy for your services). Obviously this is how his business model works and he quoted something like him achieving 500% higher profitablilty using JV's.

Did due diligence, just regret not publishing more of it here before and around the time of the legal threats coming out. Questions to Joel regarding conflicting levels of risk in agreements and 3% originally quoted were (surprise) never answered.