ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Popcorn_nommer.gif

Just want to say a special thanks to
Atilla, Lightning McQueen, pboyles, and thepixelpusher
Your insightful comments, advice and - particularly the humor - have been priceless! So much appreciated during this dismal situation...wish I had been aware of you a little earlier! I had to laugh so many times during this thread...
Thank You!!
(y)

As Lightening MCQueen generously posted your latest BS "While we believe you signed a power of attorney appointing “ProphetMax Managed FX” as your designated authorized trading agent, the appointment was a drafting error"

SENEN DO YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE STUPID - WE KNOW YOU ONLY READ IN CAPITALS SO HERE GOES...THE LPOA WAS DOWNLOADED OFF YOUR WEBSITE BY MEMBERS AFTER THEY SUBSCRIBED TO YOUR SERVICE (NOT AN AREA OF YOUR WEBSITE). THE LPOA WAS BRANDED WITH THE IIC LOGO...EXPLAIN HOW THE LOGO GOT THERE, EXPLAIN HOW IB CAPITAL PUT IT ON YOUR WEBSITE, EXPLAIN HOW YOU HAD NO ACCESS TO ANY INFORMATION IN THE FORMS SIGNED . THESE FORMS WERE SENT TO YOUR MANAGED FX SUPPORT AND CHECKED BY THEM AND FORWARDED ONTO IB DUE TO YOUR STUPID NDA THAT PREVENTED ANYONE FOR DOING DUE DILLIGENCE.
"DRAFTING ERROR' - DID YOU THINK WE CAME DOWN WITH YESTERDAYS RAIN.....YOUR LETTER HAS NO LEGAL BASIS AND HAS BEEN PUT TOGETHER BY SOME VERY AMMATURE PERSON ....

SENEN - I FOUND SOMETHING YOU MAY WANT TO MEDITATE ON IN BETWEEN GREEN SMOOTHIES
those who set their mind on 'getting' always lose, whereas those who set their mind on 'giving' always win. The story's told of a dog walking across a bridge with a bone in his mouth. When he looked down into the river and saw his reflection, he thought it was another dog with a bigger bone. So he jumped in to get it - and drowned.

Let the party begin, with all sorts of regulatory and law enforcement agencies getting actively involved! Not for one night will any of the people that put this up be able to sleep well from now on.

Just went over Joel's, Robert's, and Dillard's pictures on the web - I fear they all stand a strong chance of being sexually abused in the American jails, don't they? I somehow sense this abuse might be very brutal and repetitive over the many days, months, and years to come.

They might think of us as dumb but how dumb would one have to be to pursue such a fate?

his new mates MugShotList.com Texas » Male

i'm sure they'll get along just fine :D

copied over from evg facebook page

Re the letter posted by Lightening McQueen from IIC....

Senen has played his cards far too early what a goose. Talk about out of his depth; this guy needs a new lawyer! Just another document to be sent through to ASIC as the file gets thicker.

ASIC investigators are far too clever for you Mr Pousa. Do you honestly think they will ignore the evidence? They have screen captures of your website. They have copies of your ProphetMax Managed FX brochure.

You took people's money to allow them access to this service. You provided them with the paperwork, then made them keep it confidential. You're a crook. You've broken the law and you will face the consequences. Your poorly written letter doesn't change the facts of what you've done.

Hello All
Yes, I too have apparently been scammed by Mr. Senen Pousa. I really did want to believe that he wants to change the financial world and the domination by a few, but his actions definitely make me think he just wants to be the dominator.
My circumstances are slightly different.
1. I am not an EVG member, but was “alerted to this opportunity” from a Mike Dillard email.
2. I have disputed my c/c charge, as I was one of the lucky ones to be able to put it on a c/c. I am awaiting the outcome. Didn’t help with the 63% though…… :rolleyes:
3. Having traded Forex before personally, I was well aware that very large account changes could happen – both directions - so was not alarmed at the returns based on the “strategy” of traders watching around the clock. (I personally hate sitting at a computer and day trading, so I don’t do it even though I have been relatively successful when I have traded).
4. I did not find this forum when I did due diligence before the EVG Webinar and during the Webinar as it was not up yet. The internet didn’t turn up much on Senen and since I like to keep a very low profile, I convinced myself he did too. My mistake.
5. Before I invested any money, again I searched and found this forum. However, the belligerent tone of Shewolf put me off and I wrote her off as an axe to grind mainly with Mike Dillard. My mistake again.
6. So I sent in my funds (luckily, money that I don’t need for housing or food) and watched to see what would happen, intending to add to my account in six months or so if it proved out. April seemed fine. We all know what has happened since.

I have been following this thread since about May 20th full time. (Oddly enough, I was reminded of it by Senen complaining about it on a gathering.) I didn’t see how a different point of view would hurt and it has very well helped. Thank you.
I was also on the PM gatherings listening to Senen and not panicking (since it was money I could afford to lose) and see #3 above, figured it was the only way to recoup the losses fairly quickly. I did send two specific emails to Senen about concerns he had not adequately addressed and received no answer to either of them. Imagine that :sleep:
After receiving the email with Senen washing his hands yesterday, I have spent 20 of the last 24 hours rereading this thread from page 1. I have contacted IB Capital (the email in Senen’s letter was not the correct one) and have questions on their response. One of the recent threads mentioned leaving the account open so that they could not just run away. I requested the return of my initial investment since they allowed GFM to trade my account without the proper LPOA. Their response was:
As you are aware from the LPOA which you have entered into between yourself and your IB, your IB can designate other traders to trade your account under their instruction and mandate. We would assume that you have separate terms with your appointed IB where you specify any set limits. Please also note that we do not introduce nor recommend any IBs to our clients, we are merely an executing broker. We strongly suggest you take up this matter with your appointed IB and ask them to clarify the position to you. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries.
This seems to state that in IB Capital’s opinion, IIC is the introducing broker.
1. I welcome comments on this and on what I should do with the balance in my account for the good of everyone. I could withdraw most of it and leave it open with a token amount or leave it as is if that would be a benefit to us (not to them).
2. Does anyone have a screen post saved of the LPOA that shows IIC & PM labeling? I was unfortunate in not saving a copy and would like to submit it with my complaints to the authorities.
3. Does anyone have a saved copy of the "Managed account results" as all the links in the thread point to a page that has been removed? Hopefully, someone saved a copy earlier.
4. Also, I would like comments about the trading activity on 5/16 prior to the 63% loss on 5/17. On 5/16, my account was actually up over 100% before a series of trades brought it back down to negative $12 or so on the day. I reconstructed the trades based on the timelines as Kevin said that “those profits weren’t actually realized as the losses hadn’t been closed out yet” on the Gathering, and the losses weren’t even open when the profits were realized. Does this change anything that needs to be reported to the authorities? (I was quite surprised when I received that statement; unfortunately I didn’t act before the devastating 5/17 statement was received.)

Thank you everyone for all the work you have done for this. I am glad that I now have a place to go to if ever in the future I need to vet an offer.

I have managed to save some interesting info over the past 24 hours as well that has not been taken down yet as I see that other things have been removed from various locations. I don't wish to name them openly at this time but will answer certain people's PM's if they are interested.

Thank you everyone for all the work you have done for this. I am glad that I now have a place to go to if ever in the future I need to vet an offer.

Well you're welcome to do that or you could just ignore every single offer you ever receive that claims to be able to make you money for little or no effort. I can assure every single one of them will be a scam. Likewise anything of any nature with forex, carbon or wealth in the title is guaranteed to be a scam.

There must have been 100 of them that have come and gone on T2W and every single one of them involved the 'investors' losing their money.

Much respect for SheWolf - as I just picked up the first few pages from the start of this thread and she pretty much nails it on the head really.

A search of the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) which are the Australian securities authority reveal that the Senen Pousa's company has been inactive since 2004 and submitted the last Annual Report in 2003.
ASIC Free Company Name Search

THIS LOOKS LIKE A MASSIVE SCAM TO GET LOTS OF MANAGED FUNDS BY SAYING THAT HE IS GETTING "UNBELIEVABLY" HIGH RETURNS.

He also says in his second video that you MUST sign a confidentiality agreement and agree to NEVER contact the bank where your funds are being sent to. If you do, then you forfeit ALL your funds.

BEWARE OF THIS SENSA POUSA and his INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION

A search of the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) which are the Australian securities authority reveal that the Senen Pousa's company has been inactive since 2004 and submitted the last Annual Report in 2003.
ASIC Free Company Name Search

THIS LOOKS LIKE A MASSIVE SCAM TO GET LOTS OF MANAGED FUNDS BY SAYING THAT HE IS GETTING "UNBELIEVABLY" HIGH RETURNS.

He also says in his second video that you MUST sign a confidentiality agreement and agree to NEVER contact the bank where your funds are being sent to. If you do, then you forfeit ALL your funds.

BEWARE OF THIS SENSA POUSA and his INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/145668-prophetmax-senen-pousa-any-info-194.html

Much respect for SheWolf - as I just picked up the first few pages from the start of this thread and she pretty much nails it on the head really.

absolutely agree there mate, anyone searching this scam should really have picked this up, it was right up there in google at the time. also i noted our shewolf was active on youtube comments trying to warn people off there too. pity, they took more notice of their gurus dillard and pousa :(

how on earth do they think they going to get any money back or recover anything from offshore bananna republics ??? let alone serve any papers to anyone in likely now empty regis office or other such serviced offices :confused:

the new zealand office is fronted by the chap that was previously a director of ib capital fx (the uk shell) and its offshoot ib capital fx (nz)

ib capital lp (struck off) looks a completely different animal, but was peddled out originally as fxmarkets i believe. remember they lost their licence for reasons unknown.

then there's slight evidence emerging that the funds weren't even traded :-0 this has been discussed privately, but not until a post today did the evidence emerge that this could be a possibility.

Unbelievable how many people run to the internet and find sites like this to gripe and complain AFTER they get scammed rather than do their due diligence BEFORE they invested.

Peter

Unbelievable how many people run to the internet and find sites like this to gripe and complain AFTER they get scammed rather than do their due diligence BEFORE they invested.

Peter

i reckon that part of the scam was they weren't told everything at the off, so their due diligence was limited to planted net chatter. that's the impression i'm getting from their feedback. but your point is very valid. there were clues, and even this thread from feb onwards.