ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

OK, I have had it and it's time. I am amazed that Mr. Dillard has not addressed the Pousa issue. As with previous posters, I am starting to think this has been a giant con ... no companies, no rogue traders. Here is what I propose:

24 hours for Dillard to publicly address the points in my post below. If he does not do so by the close of business on Friday. I will be filing a complaint with the SEC To Provide Us Information About Fraud or Wrongdoing Involving Potential Violations of the Securities Laws

I hope you will all join me. It's the least we can do.

Mike has stated within the last couple of hours (see EVG site & FB )
" I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be posting my response to all of this later today or tomorrow."

OK, I have had it and it's time. I am amazed that Mr. Dillard has not addressed the Pousa issue. As with previous posters, I am starting to think this has been a giant con ... no companies, no rogue traders. Here is what I propose:

24 hours for Dillard to publicly address the points in my post below. If he does not do so by the close of business on Friday. I will be filing a complaint with the SEC To Provide Us Information About Fraud or Wrongdoing Involving Potential Violations of the Securities Laws

I hope you will all join me. It's the least we can do.

Dillard is supposed to be posting an 11 page response today or tomorrow; He's "traveling" today. Wonder if he is running off to join Senen and waltzing Matilda under that coolabah tree, lol

My prediction is that the 11 page report will tell you that no money can be recovered. That the trader didn't follow guidelines, but the relationship with Senen is between the member and IIC and the member should decide to keep it or not. As for legal action, non will be taken that would ever represent the losing PM members. He'll offer you to use his legal team, a conflict of interest. He'll word the report so he makes you feel he's looked into this fully and he's upset, but we all have to get on with our lives and not look backward.

He will never reveal his behind the scenes role or his compensation in all this. Save your breathe with Mike Dillard and seek your own legal council. NEVER EVER sign on to the situation with the Elevation Group lawyers. They will stall action until you can't bring a case.

Last edited:
You were conned by a bunch of salesmen. Your money's gone.

There's an 11 word explanation.

My prediction is that the 11 page report will tell you that no money can be recovered. That the trader didn't follow guidelines, but the relationship with Senen is between the member and IIC and the member should decide to keep it or not. As for legal action, non will be taken that would ever represent the losing PM members. He'll offer you to use his legal team, a conflict of interest. He'll word the report so he makes you feel he's looked into this fully and he's upset, but we all have to get on with our lives and not look backward.

He will never reveal his behind the scenes role or his compensation in all this. Save your breathe with Mike Dillard and seek your own legal council. NEVER EVER sign on to the situation with the Elevation Group lawyers. They will stall action until you can't bring a case.

Exactly so. Marketers like Dillard can fill 11 pages to say nothing real. He' ll use this to reel people back in and be more committed than ever. He hasn't even done much damage control because he knows EVGers are doing it for him with fawning posts, comments like 'our fears created this reality'. He's waited a week to make any formal statement, he knows the power of time for things to blow over, for emotions to cool, for people to become resigned and want to move on. All predictably played. He'll make a "don't invest your energy in the negative experiences of the past, forward we go rah rah" sort of statement.
Looks like some of the EVG people are suffering from the marketing version of Stockholm Syndrome.

Is a large red flag? What would be a larger red flag?
A 100% loss?

Senen is an utter con man and a fake and his trader Keving sounded like a boiler room chump. This was an orchesterated con right from the start.

Even if we imagine for a split second that this was not a con (highly improbable) Kevin Clarke's reaction to his losses displayed idiocy of the very highest and most epic proportions. Not even an amateur trader like me could be that effing stupid and emotional.

So quite clearly, he is either a reckless amateur who cannot control his emotions or it's just a freaking fabricated piece of **** excuse to try and explain why they lost the money they lost.

And by the way, the members of IB Capital are now Dutch Capital Ltd and Worldwide Venture Capital Ltd of which our Emadi Echadi is again the company director.
Smoke and mirrors..

Where can I find the information on IB Capital turning to Dutch Capital ?

Strange how this sudden loss happens just after prophetmax opens its doors to the public!!!!!!! Never in the history of its so claimed results has any loss been this big. Coincidence????????????
Did the institutions cop the 64% loss or was it just the fund that the EVG group had their money

The latest sales pitch from Mike is apparently with Kip Herriage of Wealth Masters International. I did some research which only took a minute or two to come up with this information. It shows that WMI is having a financial crisis and is not paying it's bills. Mike is a very good friend of Kips and is probably trying to help him out of a jam to enable him to raise some money, so that he can keep his head above water. It's a long read, but here it is:

Explosive email exchange reveals WMI management rift | BehindMLM

Mike must owe Kip to be willing to offer up this next program so soon after the disaster of ProphetMax and IIC.

I almost funded one of these accounts. I must admit to paying the 2k but I regretted that right away. I just did not feel comfortable funding the managed fx tho and am glad now that I did not.

I know people can make money in fx....but most lose money. And many managed fx accounts are scams.

I funded a managed fx account today with a company in Amsterdam. Do I know how it will perform? No - I can only go based on the performance stats they have given me....just as many here did with PM. I am up 28 bucks today on a 10k account. I think that is fairly decent. And a trade currently open is showing a 20 buck profit.

My money is in a well known brokerage house and of course, I can contact them at my leisure. How it will turn out.......time will tell.

Good luck everyone.

Best of luck, but be careful if you don't have experience trading FX. Even big well-known companies can rip off their customers. It isn't just the scammers taking people's money these days.

Why don't you use a training account for 1/2 year and train yourself. You'll have the most control with no house brokers betting against their clients investments.

Last edited:
Best of luck, but be careful if you don't have experience trading FX. Even big well-known companies can rip off their customers. It isn't just the scammers taking people's money these days.

Why don't you use a training account for 1/2 year and train yourself. You'll have the most control with no house brokers betting against their clients investments.

I have to disagree that all managed fx is scam. Managed FX or managed futures is a well respected non correlated asset class. However, most of the good ones will be through professional wealth advisers or fund of funds. (Neither the EVG clowns or Pousa are professional wealth advisers.

Training yourself is always a good thing. I trade FX for a living ... it's what I do. I've done it for years. It's not easy and takes a great deal of study, discipline, and pattern recognition skills. What's nice is you can start with a $100 account and see how it goes. Demo accounts are a waste of time. It's like playing poker for funnsies ... it is not a true game.

I almost funded one of these accounts. I must admit to paying the 2k but I regretted that right away. I just did not feel comfortable funding the managed fx tho and am glad now that I did not.

I know people can make money in fx....but most lose money. And many managed fx accounts are scams.

I funded a managed fx account today with a company in Amsterdam. Do I know how it will perform? No - I can only go based on the performance stats they have given me....just as many here did with PM. I am up 28 bucks today on a 10k account. I think that is fairly decent. And a trade currently open is showing a 20 buck profit.

My money is in a well known brokerage house and of course, I can contact them at my leisure. How it will turn out.......time will tell.

Good luck everyone.

Mind sharing the website?

So let me ask: Is anyone doing anything? Is anyone taking a lead? Are you waiting for Mike's response?

Talk to me...

So let me ask: Is anyone doing anything? Is anyone taking a lead? Are you waiting for Mike's response?

Talk to me...

Seriously guys...

This is just me, but if you've exhausted all other options (legal action, contacting the SEC, etc.) why not just contact somone in the media to put this story out to the masses? The least you can do at this point is shatter thier reputations and prevent them from scamming others. I would be on the phone with every watchdog agency/media outlet I could find....

Mike Dillard lined people up, Senen knocked them down. Dillard pockets hunderds of thousands in commissions, while Senen becomes a millionaire. From what i've read this is as blatant a scam as you will ever see. Rogue trader my ass. This guy ROBBED you. Once he had your signature on agreements that acknowleged the possibility of losing your money and a signature on a non-disclosure agreement, all he had to do was transfer your money straight from your account to his.