ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Can't even get the phone conversation! Have tried a number of times for their compliance department but can't get past the pleasant receptionist with British accent and the promise of someone calling me back. It turns out the +64 4 974 9415 number goes to a serviced line in the UK and that IB Capital, even though located in NZ (allegedly?), operates to UK hours...

The Kiwis are stonewalling me! I can't lodge an official Scam Report there without a residential address. So any NZ members who can stump up ?

There is only one Director - he lives in the Netherlands - thats were our money went....Company was only registerd in Dec 2011, no office in NZ - just an address, company originated in USA - check it out for your self on the NZ Companies Offcie register

NurseAnge, Jinny, was it one of you who contacted Thynne & Macwhatever to confirm whether they were indeed posting? Any response please?

I sent an email but they have not responded yet

I also e-mailed trade2win to get the IP address of the poster. Not sure if they will be allowed to give up that info; but worth a shot anyway.

Deron5x, while you make some valid points regarding risk of trading and the need for balanced and factual marketing, there are other points that demand further comment.

However, who is more to blame: the snake oil salesman or the buyer?

No brainer; Sennen & IIC (or the snake oil salesman as you put it). They have an obligation to comply with the corporations act in Australia, and in my opinion they have not. The marketing on the ProphetMax website alone was grossly misleading and deceptive, I can only imagine what else was said to potential victims in the webinars. The buyer was subject to misleading and deceptive marketing, along with being provided unlicensed financial services (arranging to deal) by being induced to;

1. Open an account with IB Capital; &
2. Provide a POA to Global Forex Management to trade the account.

1. As far as I know, Prophet Max, the trader, and the brokerage firm were all requiring an LPOA. That means, they ONLY had rights to trade the money within the account and nothing more. Now, that doesn't sound like a scam to me.

If scam is too harsh a description, then we'll call it "unlicensed financial services". Sennen has received some dud advice (If he sought any at all), if he thinks his involvement is a "mere referral". It looks like he's the only one located here in Australia, and our FSR is probably the tightest in the world. He will be the easiest target for Australian victims to instigate action against.

Which means: any losses incurred in your investment account will not be returned. That is the fact of the matter. The funds were transferred, as is the case in almost all trading, from one account to the next - from one investor to another (likely across the world). It is NOT like a bank account where an clerical error caused a refundable drop in your account.

The only money that MAY be refundable are the membership fees. That means that any membership fees returned will also have to be claimed by the referring party - i.e. the marketer who brought these services to light.

If IIC and Sennen were licensed and had everything in order, your above statement may be correct. The fact is that Sennen and IIC were / are not licensed and in my opinion are involved in the provision of unlicensed financial services. Sennen may well find he is liable not only to return membership fees, but also provide full remedy for indirect loses with the broker due to the provision of unlicensed financial services.

For your information, tomorrow, the company I work for is publishing an article on this matter entirely, and the reality of risk. It may be a sort of wake-up call to some of the people out there. And, it definitely shares the truth of what can happen in these situations.

If you'd like to have access to that article, email me privately at:
[email protected]

More spin on the web to support what Senen and IIC is doing? God, we have enough dummy sites to support IIC as it is. Or is your article bold enough to uncover the truth and show the damage to the INDIVIDUALS THAT NEVER HAD ACCESS TO THE FULL NFORMATION TO MAKE THAT INFORMED DECISION you claim everyone should make before investing.

If Senen was taken, then why isn't he going after the brokerage firm instead of spending time having his lawyers threatening the PM members?

Last edited:
* NOTE - Danielle, we know who you are now.

Apparently Senen texted and personally called up Danielle at 9.45am on Sunday morning (Sydney, Australia time) threatening her with legal action, according to Danielle. By her account on Elevation Group Facebook, the "we know who you are now" post appeared here around the same time as the personal phone call from Senen.

Last edited:
Possibly because the Authorities can't tell the difference between the scammers and the regular investment houses. Not joking.

Is anyone from EVG here updating the folks back at the EVG Facebook page. This might be interesting to them.

I posted, but it was removed...
Except for a comment that still sticks as I'm typing this. For how long ?

ProphetMaxx Facebook page icon image.

land_of_the_lost_senen_pousa.jpg

I can verify that is correct. I am currently in contact with Thynne & Macartney managing partner and have forwarded screenshots of the Trade2Win posts purporting to be them.

Okay. Have they said they posted the text and are representing Senen as mentioned here?

Here are results from SURVEY so far:
Click on links to see screenshots

http://db.tt/VnhAWAQn

Also don't forget the lawyers appearance on "KrakatoaJack" survey.

Last edited:
they are reviewing screenshots of the posts and will get back to me.

There is just no way a law firm would antagonize people on a public forum like that.
Obviously his ascended master took matters in his own hands.

the "thank you for posting that, we now know who you are" etc etc
Geez...could it be any more obvious.

Zero point consciusness my ****. What a farking fake.

Last edited:
Mike Dillards sales pitch-- "The bottom line is that there’s another way to play the game, but the minimum entry fee to step onto the field is typically $10,000,000 in cash. Why? Because you’re essentially hiring the all-stars of the trading world. These are the guys who don’t lose. Period. And normally, you and I would never have access to them… Until now."

To a sheep, that sounds like a guarantee doesn't it? Maybe access is restricted to them because they are only usually found in JAIL

Last edited:
IB Cap & Global Forex Management are the "all stars who don't lose"?!

Professional traders using PAMM accounts on MT4?! Does Dillard and Pousa have any idea how unprofessional this setup actually is? Either they have absolutely no idea about how professional trading is conducted, or they deliberately mislead their clients to the slaughter.

Professional traders using PAMM accounts on MT4?! Does Dillard and Pousa have any idea how unprofessional this setup actually is? Either they have absolutely no idea about how professional trading is conducted, or they deliberately mislead their clients to the slaughter.

Leaning toward the latter on that one, Sonic :cry:

Hi there,

please pardon the ignorance. What is a PAMM account?
Over the past few days I have heard and read unflattering things about Meta Trader 4. Having previously used thinkorswim, it does look a unprofessional to me.
Is it true that potentially, what we are seeing on our MT4 viewer might not even be actual REAL trades?

MT4 is the platform of choice for dodgy forex companies. It has many features built in which can add slippage. There was quite a scandal about it recently where an insider made several video recordings showing how it is used to rip people off. The guys name was ECNjesus, Metatrader made a massive effort to have the videos deleted from all the trading forums. The thread is still here but the videos are gone

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...tor-virtual-dealer-other-plugins-setting.html

Ah fark it... really the writing is on the wall.

Senen and so-called Kevin Clarke are not going to show up tomorrow. They are in the Caribbean somewhere laughing their ass off, sipping green smothie pina coladas and practising zero conscience.

They'll turn up alright, they will be attempting to get more money off you. You'll be amazed at how many people fall for it. Remember youre all on the mugs list now, easy targets for various investment scams. Expect plenty of calls in the future.

Ah fark it... really the writing is on the wall.

Senen and so-called Kevin Clarke are not going to show up tomorrow. They are in the Caribbean somewhere laughing their ass off, sipping green smothie pina coladas and practising zero conscience.

Did you see the post in the EVG members area about Senens sex education class? Apparently his breathing exercises prolong his sexual experience. Maybe Kevin is his alter ego and that's who he is boinking, lol

breathe Kevin breathe :)

Did you see the post in the EVG members area about Senens sex education class? Apparently his breathing exercises prolong his sexual experience. Maybe Kevin is his alter ego and that's who he is boinking, lol

breathe Kevin breathe :)

Surely nobody takes this guy seriously, I know Mike Dillard was flogging slimming tablets or some crap but this takes the biscuit. So now these guys are going to make you rich and slim and, to make the most of all this, prolong your sexual experience.