Prop trading or Investment Bank

Selling courses? I'm a trader, retard. And I am making real money, unlike you. So, pipe down, and go back to ploughing through efinancialcareers for your next missed opportunity.

Selling courses? I'm a trader, retard. And I am making real money, unlike you. So, pipe down, and go back to ploughing through efinancialcareers for your next missed opportunity.

Why bother selling trading courses at £5,000 if you can make real money?

Not for the backed graduates they're not; that's not something you will have been offered though, so it's not surprising you don't know about it. The subject of paid courses is entirely irrelevant to this conversation - the bottom line is, you came here, weren't very good, then complained to the world about how you weren't getting paid and that Futex basically owed you a living, and that was that.

Conversation over, as far as I'm concerned; you haven't changed since you were here, and it's unlikely you ever will.

Not for the backed graduates they're not; that's not something you will have been offered though, so it's not surprising you don't know about it. The subject of paid courses is entirely irrelevant to this conversation - the bottom line is, you came here, weren't very good, then complained to the world about how you weren't getting paid and that Futex basically owed you a living, and that was that.

Conversation over, as far as I'm concerned; you haven't changed since you were here, and it's unlikely you ever will.

I am really sorry to let you know you are mis-guided.
My comment is honest : you are better off making real money than selling ( £5,000?) trading courses.
I also do know a lot of people who do not fancy working for free for so called "reputable" firm. :)
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/61014-how-low-will-prop-industry-go.html
Again and again: get a life.

You only 'work for free' when you can't make money trading - that's the part you can't understand. You're not 'working' for a company here, you are self-employed - why should they pay you any money? Are you producing a product, or providing a service that the company can profit from? No. So, understand how this industry works, or else stop whining like a baby.

You only 'work for free' when you can't make money trading - that's the part you can't understand. You're not 'working' for a company here, you are self-employed - why should they pay you any money? Are you producing a product, or providing a service that the company can profit from? No. So, understand how this industry works, or else stop whining like a baby.

What's the matter with you? :LOL:
Get a LIFE and start making REAL money. You'll be much more happier and won't need selling courses. :LOL:

again, with the retarded comments about getting a life and selling courses... is that the best argument you can provide?

Masquerade, basically she's an idiot that came to Futex and got binned because she believed that sitting on the sim all day entitled her to a wage. She seems to think that this was 'work', and that she was being exploited for her sweat and tears by a cruel regime. She also seems to have a bee in her bonnet about the paid courses we offer. Basically, she's a loon.

again, with the retarded comments about getting a life and selling courses... is that the best argument you can provide?

Masquerade, basically she's an idiot that came to Futex and got binned because she believed that sitting on the sim all day entitled her to a wage. She seems to think that this was 'work', and that she was being exploited for her sweat and tears by a cruel regime. She also seems to have a bee in her bonnet about the paid courses we offer. Basically, she's a loon.

Get a life. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/61014-how-low-will-prop-industry-go.html

lol - pedro has answered your moan quite nicely there. Beggars can't be choosers fantastic - either 'work for free' and appreciate the opportunity being given to you, or remain unemployed - I honestly can't see you getting a job elsewhere, programming, trading or otherwise.

I'm leaving now, but feel free to spout more nonsense while I'm gone.

lol - pedro has answered your moan quite nicely there. Beggars can't be choosers fantastic - either 'work for free' and appreciate the opportunity being given to you, or remain unemployed - I honestly can't see you getting a job elsewhere, programming, trading or otherwise.

I'm leaving now, but feel free to spout more nonsense while I'm gone.

selling courses changed your mindset. :cheesy:
Pedro is right : nobody in their right mind would work for free.

I am now going to check some P&L. Good trading!

More importantly....the profile says "Male" is this incorrect? And secondly, if he's a she - is she hot?

More importantly....the profile says "Male" is this incorrect? And secondly, if he's a she - is she hot?

Even if she is, she is clearly an ear-basher.

As for that business model....someone who complained about working for free then recruiting people to work for free. If only English had a word for "irony"....

Even if she is, she is clearly an ear-basher.

As for that business model....someone who complained about working for free then recruiting people to work for free. If only English had a word for "irony"....

That's ok - pretty much all women are. I have to say i'm still confused about a few things but not sure if I can be bothered to think about it.

Hello,

I have heard some people at futex are worried sick about me.
I do thank you, for your treatment, as it opened my eyes :).
Obviously hacking into email accounts is also a futex stuff.
For the worried public, I confirm there are some very decent
props out there - in London and Overseas.

I do thank all the traders, managers, trading firms owners who gave ( and continue to give)
a helping hand or judicious advice when I needed it most.
I would gladly mention their names, however, out of decency, I shall not.

All the Best
Cheers
Laure
PS: regarding trading, each one its own path.

hacking emails? Word to the wise, if you're going to publicly slate your place of work, don't then tell everyone your T2W nickname...