Prop trading or Investment Bank

I might have a bash at futex is this fantasic 'tard got in!

That is... if no any 1st quarter 2010 positions are available. *cough cough*

Trust gamma to come in and flame the trolling.
pwned-facekick_medium.jpg

The bird must be blessed.

Here is the exchange :
hedger888 said:
"Fantastic,

I have been trying to find out more about Laure.
As you guessed, I contacted SkillLeverage as well.

Here is the exchange :
"
to Skill Leverage
can the girl trade?
We are interested in hiring the girl to join our hedge fund.

Did she make 30k on 100 clips/day? over how many days?
was her trading consistent? what were her losing days?
Can you provide her trading metrics?

Top traders are difficult to deal with: any advice on how we can maximize her abilities?
"
-----
"
Re: can the girl trade?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill Leverage
rofl

Me :
Cool
How long did she trade with you?
And, is she hot?
"
-----------

Re: can the girl trade?
Quote:
no.

Me:
Thanks mate!
all the fuss on an ugly: why ?

-------------------------
Me :

****!!!

Boss is obsessed with the ugly's "attitude".
I f**g hope we don't have to hire the ugly.
-----------------------

-----------------
Re: ****
Quote:
who the hell are you, and why do you keep messaging me? She's not ugly, she's just not hot. And I don't know if she can trade or not. Leave me alone, for ****'s sake.
???

=======

I informed him we would still be looking to meet the bird.

Skill Leverage is a loser.

Thanks for standing up to the bird.
(y)

Skill Leverage ( to the bottom),

Have the flames of jealousy been burning hot? "undeserving french bitch"

Hard to accept a bird can skillfully trade large sizes ( let's keep it above the belt)?

Or was it the £30k/day P&L that enraged you most?

Get ready : the bird has worked her ass off all this summer - fancy 18hrs/day 7/7 ? - and is on track for $500k/1M ( or from 1000 to 20 000 clip sizes) within 12 months.
Don't burn too quickly.

Asshole.

Get ready : the bird has worked her ass off all this summer - fancy 18hrs/day 7/7 ? - and is on track for $500k/1M ( or from 1000 to 20 000 clip sizes) within 12 months.
Don't burn too quickly.

how do you work 18 hours a day 7 days a week when the market is closed for a good chunk of that period?

i reckons a couple of people on here need to man(/woman) up and let it go. If you're making 30k a day i'm not sure why you'd be sparring as an internet warrior.

how do you work 18 hours a day 7 days a week when the market is closed for a good chunk of that period?

i reckons a couple of people on here need to man(/woman) up and let it go. If you're making 30k a day i'm not sure why you'd be sparring as an internet warrior.

Because it's on a sim.

Don't really want to get involved in this mess but just so everyone's straight iirc the problem wasn't being paid to be on the sim - it was being hired on a trading contract, only to be allowed 3 hours on the sim and expected to code an algo (MA crossovers^^) the rest of the day.

And the clip size was in the 1000s ^_^

Last edited:
As far as I know she was 'hired' as a systems trader, along with all the others. At the end of the day, she knew what she was getting into, and even if things weren't as she'd have liked, you don't solve the matter by publicly bitching about the company.

who wants to give me odds on fantastic, laure and hedger 888 all being one and the same (deeply, deeply insane) person?

Let's open an auction here. Trading is an auction process, isn't it?

Someone made an interesting financial offer - nothing to do with WASP :)lol:)

Anybody else want to meet fantastic? For Skill Leverage, I can get her to attend as
well, just double the bids.

Here we go:
Auctions are now opened: serious bidders are welcome.
Bidding currencies : gold, Renmimbi, Swiss Fr only.

Once the amount is high enough to be worth my tranquility, we'll
sort out all the legal aspects ( legal representatives, money in the bank, confidentiality agreements,...)

Happy Bidding ! :clap:

Last edited:
The best advice I could give anyone who is thinking about the prop trading route is to make sure you begin at a company where you have some sort of salary. A lot of the firms out there won't give you a salary to being, and to me that says they don't believe in their training. I worded for one of the largest firms in Chicago before going on my own, and I can tell you most of the people that make it past two years worked at a firm with more than 50 employees and began with a salary.