Prop traders are big girls...

Well its not hard when you have no personal risk and no hard earned money on the line.... You can fire off huge sizes that the hard working skilled home trader can't just because they haven't got someone elses money to blow. Try it with your own 50k on the line... bit different then but thats too much of a challenge for them!

Well tbh, if you want to make it, you can't give two ****s about how much size you have, otherwise you'll never compound to your potential and you'll always limit your profits, which is how you make money...

almost made that sound like i'm talking about my *****.

oi wasp you bender

most of my account is money I made

so if I lose it it's my ****ing money, or at least 80% of it!

on an unrelated note

fancy a ****?

Oh and I'd like to point out I made ONE EURO and TEN CENTS today (according to my calculations and this EURCHF rate) so suck on my wealth

if you trade with no regard for the money you are managing then you'll get carted. quickly.

Analysts are the most likely to play a tune on a meat whistle. They tell you what to buy/sell without ever doing it or taking consequence for it whatsoever.

Only group worse than the Analyst/Stockbroker types Are the Economists!

You're either a trader or a Salesman.

Do you make money for people?
Or do you just sell or talk about making money for people?

Anyway.........why is wasp sporting such outsized spectacle frames ?

No filth please:sneaky::whistling

...Who haven't got the balls to rely on their trading to front up their own money and buy their own equipment!

Real traders use their own money! :cheesy:

Just look at the Futex website,

Futex - Futex Proprietary Investment and Trading House. Trading, Trader, Futures, online trading, currency trading, stock market trading, bond trading, Futures trading, Trading careers, trading courses, Commodity trading, Forex, day trader, equity tr

• Full Risk Management
  • Full time Management support
  • On going support, guidance and mentoring
  • Access to Psychologist

You see they provide lots of hand holding for the Futex Girlies.

They even have a Psychologist on hand for when the girls start to cry because they just had three losers in a row. :LOL:

Just look at the Futex website,

Futex - Futex Proprietary Investment and Trading House. Trading, Trader, Futures, online trading, currency trading, stock market trading, bond trading, Futures trading, Trading careers, trading courses, Commodity trading, Forex, day trader, equity tr

• Full Risk Management
  • Full time Management support
  • On going support, guidance and mentoring
  • Access to Psychologist

You see they provide lots of hand holding for the Futex Girlies.

They even have a Psychologist on hand for when the girls start to cry because they just had three losers in a row. :LOL:

So was it the first or second interview they rejected you at :LOL: