Pro Swing Trading

Looking for short on E/U around 1.4550 - 1.4600

E/U goes ok (y)
6.gif

Tonight i don't see any good setup for trade , only some idea an opinion that i send on my room. :)

OK friends, i hope you have great weekend, this week we collect around +270 pips (y)

If you looking for idea, Short on G/U around 1.6350 - 1.6400, but keep your risk low and manage your trade.

Hi, please read my thread but usually around 80-100pips

I have read your thread on t2win, and I couldnt find details around your trigger methods, stop losses and targets.

Maybe you are referring to a different thread, please let me know. Btw, I think you have a cracking journal. This is exactly why I am interested to learn your setup methods.

I have read your thread on t2win, and I couldnt find details around your trigger methods, stop losses and targets.

Maybe you are referring to a different thread, please let me know. Btw, I think you have a cracking journal. This is exactly why I am interested to learn your setup methods.

I usually put 80 pips for SL, about TP i will set 40-60 pips for my first target after that i will close half of my position and BE remain for more... :)

I suggest to use my chat room. i create it to guide how you can find the best entry on my calls...

Looking for long on G/U, around 1.6150 - 1.6100 this week we had choppy market , so manage your trades...