Pro Swing Trading

Hi FXAdvice,

Is the intent initially to show that what you do makes Pips, then go on to share the ideas on the decision making process?

Regards,

Mike

here i will share some part of my ideas and also my calls

here i will share some part of my ideas and also my calls

FXAdvice - I had a look at the Forecfactory thread you referred to and I can see you're one hell of a trader, well done you have clearly mastered the market.

Apart from the timeframes and references to s/r though, I notice you don't give much clue as to your decision making process, do you have a timescale for the video you refer to?

FXAdvice - I had a look at the Forecfactory thread you referred to and I can see you're one hell of a trader, well done you have clearly mastered the market.

Apart from the timeframes and references to s/r though, I notice you don't give much clue as to your decision making process, do you have a timescale for the video you refer to?

not yet brother, because already am busy on my website. but you can use some of my calls that will reply here or on FF.

Looking for short on G/U around 1.6650 - 1.6700

Hi,

G/U hit our first target

1.gif

went short at 16700 did not look like old res at 16730 ish was ging to be broken,been very choppy.moved stop loss to 16650 and closed first position at 50 keep it coming:clap:

Good job brother, sorry but i have no time for check this trade all time, but you did well

Looking for long on G/U around 1.6550, also care about tomorrow Non-Farm Employment news

Looking for short on NZD/USD around 0.7300 - 0.7350, please note its a lazy pair.