Predicted market move

we all have our own way of trading which is different from one guy to the next, but if you check the times i posted or edited
my posts in the forum you'll find, that since yesterday less than 15 hours ago i gave away over 200 pips and 80% my predictions came to true

You can't 'predict' price to the pip at a particular time. No one can. You gave away 200 pips? lol

He sure is an energetic little fella.

Bet he has to change his batteries at least 3 times per day.

Some detail re your methodology might convince us that a) you're not just lucky b) you're not just reproducing someone else's predictions or c) you subscribe to 10 boards, post 10 different predictions and this is the one that came good.

euro/gb

i was hoping the euro would crash through this point 0.7440
and go down 50-100 pips, any ideas?

I guess maybe you're going to have to establish some kind of dialogue with folks on your thread here hotshot, before you receive anything in the way of feedback & easy chit-chat.

It's a 2 way street.

trading style

Some detail re your methodology might convince us that a) you're not just lucky b) you're not just reproducing someone else's predictions or c) you subscribe to 10 boards, post 10 different predictions and this is the one that came good.

i try to predict 14-8 hours out from an event and zero in on it as the trade gets closer, i always try to have two scenarios to
my predictions so i'm not caught too much off guard.
i don't copy from any other person or forum.
these predictions are based solely my formula, plus gut instinct.
this is my first trading forum of any kind i have subscribed to.
i've been trading since october 2007, i worked out my formula begining dec 2007 which helps me out alot.
i try to be at the top or bottom of retractions and go with the flow...:)

i try to predict 14-8 hours out from an event and zero in on it as the trade gets closer, i always try to have two scenarios to
my predictions so i'm not caught too much off guard.
i don't copy from any other person or forum.
these predictions are based solely my formula, plus gut instinct.
this is my first trading forum of any kind i have subscribed to.
i've been trading since october 2007, i worked out my formula begining dec 2007 which helps me out alot.
i try to be at the top or bottom of retractions and go with the flow...:)

Listen, this is BS. You cannot predit anything '8 hours out'. It is all boring bo!locks. I don't even know how to tell you this it is such bull.

Listen, this is BS. You cannot predit anything '8 hours out'. It is all boring bo!locks. I don't even know how to tell you this it is such bull.
keep your eye on the gbp/jpy between 10pm and 4am we could be looking at a move on the upside to 209.34 then up to 209.70 on the downside to 208.77 down to 207.90
the aussie /usd looking good for another 50 pip rise or so.

gbp/jpy already passed 208.77 , hopefully on its way down to 207.90

already passed 207.90...so 206.40,,,206.50 within reach now
as i say i try to have two scenarios, here was my five and a half hour prediction for the gb/jpy at 2.30 am it passed 207.90
wich was my downswing prediction at 9.15 pm :cool:

gb/jpy
predictions are always fun ..rate 208.30 ...3 predictions
1st...by 4.30 pm-6.30 pm 207.60s by 7.30-8.30pm 207.11
2nd..4.30pm 6.30pm 207.60 7.30-8.30pm back up to fib 208.37
3rd..208.30s sideways slant up to 208.80s
give or take a couple hours..
i think i covered all the bases almost.... :D

ready to drop 50-80 pips or so, rate now 1.9645

One word of advice. If you really still feel the need to do this!? Then 'predict' with the trend! (y)

nzd/jpy seems ready to go down 100-150 pips, rate now 84.65

Errrr.. as above!:p

us/cad rate .9979 seems could go either way 50 75 pips

Now that is just plain taking the ****! :LOL:

Last edited:
seems everyone's a cynic , i don't mind saying that i get predictions wrong, i got 8 predictions wrong out of 15 since posting here sunday 10th feb, but the 7 i got right, and they are still verifiable on a 10 min chart. netted 360 pips
150-190 pips on the gbp/jpy alone. i was in the gbp/jpy trade and posted as it was making its move, verifiable go look.
if i think a trade is going one way there will be only one
prediction, if i think a trade could go both ways i will state a start point for long and short and an end point where it could possibly end up for both. my aim isn't to get you into a trade
but to get you to the doorway, and to let you know if i see something around the corner.
the corner being anywhere from half hour to 4 hours long
i will have a whole bunch more predictions this week
hopefully in some kind of jpeg graphical form much more
easily verifiable.
ok here's a long range prediction euro/usd.. just look on your
daily charts, on 11/22/07 it was at 1.4950ish ,1 month later
12/21/07 600 pips lower..on 1/15/08 again within 50 pips of
1.4950..1/22/08 it was 550 pips lower,
02/01/08 again 1.4950....8 days later 02/08/08 450 pips lower
and now we are on the way up again towards that resistance level, approached only three times in the last 4 months.
who knows if in the next 10 days it will reach this level again
but if it does the last 3 times saw between a 600 and 450 pip drop after it hit the 1.4950 level.
this advise is not for the cynics in here who have already
seen this, but for those who may want a little help.