Predicted market move

brit4x

According to our research, the aud/usd may either rise or fall. Our predictions are as follows. If the move is a rise, we believe we are looking at a move to 0.8978, 0.9027 or even 0.9096. If the trend is a fall, we predict 0.8936 or as far as 0.8856. This move should take place between 8pm Eastern Standard Time 10 feb 2008 and 6am EST 11 feb 2008

aud already passed the .9027 , hopefully on its way up to .9096

Last edited:
In my opinion, the usd/jpy is going to rise by 30 to 50 pips between 8pm and 2am 10th feb 2008. please let me know your feelings on this.
Here is a predicted market move posted on another site earlier today with replies:- In my opinion, the usd/jpy is going to rise by 30 to 50 pips between 8pm and 2am 10th feb 2008. please let me know your feelings on this.

b4x - 10 Feb 08 - 21:56 - 1 of 4 - edit

All times usa eastern standard times

Mo06 - 10 Feb 08 - 22:49 - 2 of 4

"please let me know your feelings on this."

Hmmm...... none that I can detect.

zero wolf - 10 Feb 08 - 23:01 - 3 of 4

pretty specific call! J

b4x - 11 Feb 08 - 00:04 - 4 of 4 - edit

As you can see guys, The move came a little early, but we were within 1 pip of the actual move!

Last edited:
gbp/jpy

keep your eye on the gbp/jpy between 10pm and 4am we could be looking at a move on the upside to 209.34 then up to 209.70 on the downside to 208.77 down to 207.90
the aussie /usd looking good for another 50 pip rise or so.

gbp/jpy already passed 208.77 , hopefully on its way down to 207.90

already passed 207.90...so 206.40,,,206.50 within reach now

Last edited:
euro/us

euro/us ..fireworks between now and 2am, 50-80 pips down looks good but could also grab 50 pips up :clap:

we got the 50 pip rise, but 80 pips down would be nicer

if there is no downward slide then 1.4600 looks good..

Last edited:
cad/usd

cad looking good here sitting pretty with nothing but
space above it ...go long 50 pips just fur giggles :D

euro/gbp

looks like its heading down to the .7450 area..
but if it backtracks and breaks through resistance at .7506
it could well move up 50-100 pips

Ability to understand and cross-verify your methodology would be useful.

look or check the times i posted or edited my predictions
cross reference those times with your forex platform .
the 5 minute charts should be ok to check them by.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: Made my day. Will rise or fall, 30 pips between x-and ypm? You are too funny, buddy.

look or check the times i posted or edited my predictions
cross reference those times with your forex platform .
the 5 minute charts should be ok to check them by.

Alright. But where is this getting us?
For example, I could say that my research indicates that the FTSE100 will either rise or fall. If it rises it will reach 6607.7 on the next wet Tuesday with an even date: if it falls it will reach 5300.1 and it will do this just after the start of Judge Judy the Wednesday after my car needs a service. But what's the point? I won't convince you unless you can see my methodology so why should you convince me when I can't see yours?

reaching down 50 pips or more

Hey! why didnt you call the top? i was waiting for your post which never came! i really had to struggle to nail 52! Now please just tell me where its gona make its next daily swing low and i can set my limit and forget about it! does 78 sound bout right! :whistle:party:

finaly euro making a move 1.4476-if it goes 30 -40 pips past this point then it could go down as low as 1.4380 over next 4-6 hours

Hey! why didnt you call the top? i was waiting for your post which never came! i really had to struggle to nail 52! Now please just tell me where its gona make its next daily swing low and i can set my limit and forget about it! does 78 sound bout right! :whistle:party:

i have 85.00 as the high and 83.50 as the low,, eta between now and 4pm

Alright. But where is this getting us?
For example, I could say that my research indicates that the FTSE100 will either rise or fall. If it rises it will reach 6607.7 on the next wet Tuesday with an even date: if it falls it will reach 5300.1 and it will do this just after the start of Judge Judy the Wednesday after my car needs a service. But what's the point? I won't convince you unless you can see my methodology so why should you convince me when I can't see yours?

we all have our own way of trading which is different from one guy to the next, but if you check the times i posted or edited
my posts in the forum you'll find, that since yesterday less than 15 hours ago i gave away over 200 pips and 80% my predictions came to true