Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys

brent crude at an interesting level for a long on a buy trigger if it shows up

Bund hourly double top at the 38.2% retracement level. It's right above a pivot so probably not a good trade at the moment but if it closes lower it would be a DBHLC.

View attachment 54634

Last edited:
Cable exceeded the previous swing lo zone=previous support=potential support, now potential sbr (1hr and 4hr) with only some minor pullbacks in the zone (triggers visible on the low t/f's) finding support at or around the 38.2% of 3652-5066 up swing.

Although downtrend extends to 1hr (arguably 4hr chart) per overall price action -peak/valley analysis and the macd's are below the axis to 4hr with the daily pointing down, price is now beyond the average 5,10 and 20 day pip ranges for the instrument.

The 1hr chart below shows the previous swing lo zone (co-existent on the 4hr) as the first purple zone up from bottom of chart.)

G/L

2u5dg74.gif

Can anyone explain this difference i use ig indexs realtime charts,tom? anyone?

check u've both got the same specs - daily chart....... exponential.... 20 periods........ etc etc..... or if all else....... calculate by hand an see which chart is lying..... ;)

check u've both got the same specs - daily chart....... exponential.... 20 periods........ etc etc..... or if all else....... calculate by hand an see which chart is lying..... ;)

got all of above on my chart as calculating by hand i,d be in my office to mid/night lol

hey guys & girls,

can you all keep me updated so we can exchange and info/data/products/services that may be beneficial for all us traders?

many thanks and look forward to hearing from you...

Alex

I wanted to start this thread as a place to examine the high probability reversal or continuation points in different markets so that traders can look for confirmation in the price action.

I firmly believe that by being patient and waiting for the market to come to you and then only entering the market at these pivots a trader will put the odds significantly in their favour.

Here is one that I have been watching closely for several days now.

Date.. Open.. High.. Low.. Close.. EMAVG on Close(20)
20/04.. 50.16.. 50.31.. 48.. 48.21.. 49.9325
17/04.. 49.93.. 51.37.. 49.41.. 50.33.. 50.1138
16/04.. 49.7.. 50.48.. 49.11.. 49.98.. 50.091
15/04.. 49.16.. 50.79.. 48.91.. 49.25.. 50.1027
14/04.. 49.96.. 51.12.. 48.85.. 49.41.. 50.1925

elite and patw.
hope the above helps

eurusd hit 61.8 fib to the tick............ it is speculative....... but a possible long is available here.
tread and trade with caution...........

ps. dante wouldnt touch this setup with a "bargepole", or so he said because........
1. i am a sack of sh1t and,..
2. "it looks like it is going to f**king tank man"

One hour pin on AUD JPY has hit a zone that has previously acted as resistance, although the head of the pin is not contained in the body of the previous pin, only in the tail so i'm not sure if that greatly reduces its potential or not?

Also hitting close to 50% fib retracement from previous low of 65.00

Last edited:
One hour pin on AUD JPY has hit a zone that has previously acted as resistance, although the head of the pin is not contained in the body of the previous pin, only in the tail so i'm not sure if that greatly reduces its potential or not?

Also hitting close to 50% fib retracement from previous low of 65.00

Could end up as a 4 hr pin ... There looks to be the same on USDJPY, GBPJPY, CADJPY, CHFJPY etc.
Lets see ...

careful of buying these xxxyen pairs guys......... market has been heading down strongly, profit taking ONLY at these major levels is to be expected...........

Looks like S&P 500 June contract is good for long if anyone trading futures. I am long.

Status
Not open for further replies.