Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Options,
Lets try this then...

Hooray it works!
As you can see a good looking Weekly pin on HSBC.

Attachments

• HSBC.jpg
    HSBC.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 161
grim,do sharescope do uk sector charts,if so,could you post one of the energy sector pls.(i just know you are gonna get to grips with it,lol.)

I hope that I'm not breaking any copyright?? LOL Soon find out I suppose?

There is an Electricity or Gas Water and Multiutilities Spurs? Which one would you like?
Grim

And divergence on the lower indicator no less.

Muchos for the heads up.

No worries and spot on with the divergance! I wasn't even looking at the MACD just the pin!!

Arm holding also looks good with an inside pin forming in last weeks pin with MACD divergance too!

Grim

WOW! There goes the USDJPY long! Just dropped 235 pips on the open this evening. Had my stop at 10710 so a loss of 80 odd pips on the open!
Grim

SupersSpurs,
As requested.
LJR - Yes, no need to wath that pin although I think that gap might get closed again and the pin come into play? Just a hunch, so I may keep an eye on it!!

Attachments

• Oil Services.gif
    Oil Services.gif
    120.5 KB · Views: 151
SupersSpurs,
As requested.
LJR - Yes, no need to wath that pin although I think that gap might get closed again and the pin come into play? Just a hunch, so I may keep an eye on it!!

Yes it may but rules are rules and in my book the Pin has been invalidated so I won't take it.

Huge gaps all over the place. Almost 400 on GbpJpy. May be best to sit on the side and see where this goes.

Strangely my 2 trades EurGbp & usdCad have not had big gaps at all.

uj,this is what is in play
Fair play Spurs. Nice monthly pin that one! Hope you were on it?

What share are you picking for a long in the oil services sector then?
I may just sit it out until this Lehmans business is sorted. Seems anything could happen and if someone steps in like the US Government the charts/price could shoot back up again. Seems like a volatile week ahead.

I had an order in below that HSBC pin but I have withdrawn it as I think it could open up gapped down with IG only filling the order at the bottom of the move (like last weeks GP/Yen trade where it was filled at the top of the move up!!)

I could set a limit order with CMC as they are gaurenteed to fill as long as the price goes thru them are they not??
Grim

Good choice. I'm sticking with the Long pins as they are more realiable I think should there be big down moves. Less likley to get a bad fill on a short entry gap that way.
BHP looks good I think.
Good trading mate,
Grim

Status
Not open for further replies.