Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gone too far, too fast. I think we've just seen the high of the day!

To those of you that messaged me asking me why I called that move as the high I'll tell you honestly: Because it was an agressive move up and such a move was starting to make me think that the lows were in which is how some of the traders at my firm are positioning themselves. Now, from my own personal experience, I've realised that when a sudden and sharp move makes me want to get onboard, I am far better off fading it.

Friday may have marked the low but it doesn't feel like that to me. And I do think that we will come back as far as 8040 tonight and possibly even 8000 before we move higher if we are going to do so at all.

And I still think that equities are weak and that sooner or later we are going to take out 7850 on the Dow.

Don't tell Genics, but looks like a Pin is forming on Light Crude Daily chart. Level looks good although would have been better if it touched 50

What you say TD. You dabble in the black stuff from time to time? :)

Don't tell Genics, but looks like a Pin is forming on Light Crude Daily chart. Level looks good although would have been better if it touched 50

What you say TD. You dabble in the black stuff from time to time? :)

Hey Lj,

I have made most of my profits so far this year in Crude. I'll take a look at the chart later...got my hands full with the Dow right now...lol

Hey Lj,

I have made most of my profits so far this year in Crude. I'll take a look at the chart later...got my hands full with the Dow right now...lol

I was joking about you and Oil. I know you trade it a lot. (y)

Confluence here with a descending TL & 38 fib. Anyhow let me know what you think once you have sorted out the Dow. Looks like a bit of a handful at the moment.

Crude_Daily.JPG

What's up with this current rally on the Dow? LOL

Surely it's not trying to convince everyone we've really bottomed ;)

I was joking about you and Oil. I know you trade it a lot. (y)

Confluence here with a descending TL & 38 fib. Anyhow let me know what you think once you have sorted out the Dow. Looks like a bit of a handful at the moment.

View attachment 46724

LJ, you've got another TL that the pin has hit too. Go onto the daily TF and zoom out so you can see the top of the market at $147 and connect the highs :)

I can't post a chart right now but remind me tomorrow if you like and I will put one up when I get to work.

LJ, you've got another TL that the pin has hit too. Go onto the daily TF and zoom out so you can see the top of the market at $147 and connect the highs :)

I can't post a chart right now but remind me tomorrow if you like and I will put one up when I get to work.

I see it. I even looked at the weekly but it shows such a sharp drop I didn't spot that TL at first. Looks good on the Daily though.

Up and down...up and down...I really hate the volatility of these indices...it gets so hard to hold a position. Watch this cr*p out now after this 130 tick bounce out of nowhere.

i concur im already short looking for 8025

Mate, I have to say, despite the fact that I will no doubt incur the wrath of Joey25, that this Dow is a joke to trade. It's so predictable. It's literally like taking candy from a baby. I don't care who calls me a c o c k, I don't even watch it and you can just see straight away what it is going to do...I wonder if the S&P is the same because you can't get the size away in this mini Dow. I'll have to check it out.

look at that last spike down predicted to the tick!

no offence dante you were just talking about rallys out of nowhere etc and now your saying its to easy? s&p moves exactly the same really cept with a bit more violence!

Status
Not open for further replies.