Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
GBP/USD Mar09

Now in this one:

GBP/USD Mar09

bounce off the descending support line + inside bar breakout.

GBP/USD Mar09
Your Target at 1.3840 area is now hit !

Attachments

• GBPUSD Mar09.JPG
    GBPUSD Mar09.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
GBP/USD Mar09
Your Target at 1.3840 area is now hit !

Thankyou rollsafe. I exit at 8pm - look under my name in the blog for today's trade :cheesy:

P.S. hope you made some cash from #2753 :)

Last edited:
Narrow-based indices take their cues from their broad-based parents.

Doesn't look like a sucker's rally in the S&P to me, although rapidly approaching a test.

Attachments

• S&P.jpg
    S&P.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 173
Thought this could be an example of support becoming resistance mixed with 50% fibline. I will take it on if it reaches...However likely that is....:(

Attachments

• ftse50.jpg
    ftse50.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 164
Thought this could be an example of support becoming resistance mixed with 50% fibline. I will take it on if it reaches...However likely that is....:(

Have you tried measuring the distance from the lowest low to the trendline and then adding that distance to the breakout point?

It seems to be a good price-projection method and may tie in with your other setup.

Have you tried measuring the distance from the lowest low to the trendline and then adding that distance to the breakout point?

It seems to be a good price-projection method and may tie in with your other setup.

Like this?

Attachments

• ftse50-2.jpg
    ftse50-2.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 167
Like this?

Here's a Dow example:

Strictly speaking you draw the line from the close of the candle which makes the lowest low to be more conservative (point 1).

I then scroll across and find a "horizontal" level, so that it makes more sense (so that the price projection isn't "hanging in thin air").

Attachments

• Dow.jpg
    Dow.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 154
Status
Not open for further replies.