poor posts

IMHO (if) T2W suffers from anything it's the fact that there's too many sub forums of sub forums and this general forum just has light content..

I'm inclined to agree.

I think an interface overhaul would be useful. Also vendors and pluggers should be restricted to their own section where you can go if you're in the market for their wares. If it stopped arguments/threads about spam posts it would be a good step towards tackling the dilution.

These type of posts ( on any forum I frequent) always make me smile, particularly if they come from posters who look more towards hiving content/opinion as opposed to regularly contributing....

What can the long term posters actually 'teach/inform'? What do you need to actually trade; beyond a bit of cash, self control and an edge/set up that works/makes money consistently...? In my early days on here I PM'd a few of the regular guys to ask opinion on my set up/edge, it was obvious I was on the right track and simply needed re-confirmation to put in the graft/hours to make it work, beyond that what more does anyone expect from a forum? IMHO (if) T2W suffers from anything it's the fact that there's too many sub forums of sub forums and this general forum just has light content..

If you havn't developed an edge, got a set up that works then keep looking, or go back to the day job. I'd suggest most successful traders don't come here to discuss tweaking their stochs or the MACD, I mean it's fooking obvious what the lagging/leading indicators do/show, after a few months of chart studying trying to figure out how and why price action starts 'works' it clicks, why then the need to discuss it in micro detail? Just go and make cash and come here for banter :)

For me T2W is simply a virtual pub, full of one or two odd characters, but moreover very interesting and informed contributors who simply get on with the job without constantly bleating that life has duffed them up.

That is one heck of an excellent and insightful post that hits the nail STRAIGHT on the head, totally agree !!!

xyxthumbs.gif
xyxthumbs.gif
xyxthumbs.gif

Yup agree less choice / fewer subforums etc won't improve content LM.

That said I do get lost a bit here sometimes, and probably miss most things because I just tend to focus on the general chat here, the one thread I'm on at the moment, and the foyer.

But the fact that all the choice here is confusing me might not be anything to do with the abundance of sub fora (is that right lol), might simply be old age coming creeping up.

90281.jpg

Heck as long as the girls don't mind I'm not worried yet.

:LOL:

i fail to see why and how fewer forum sub sections will improve post content???

Maybe I just don't utilise them properly but I think the many sub forums make the good stuff hard to find.

How about a section where the most highly recommended (in terms of learning) threads are placed from all of the different sub-forums and can be viewed but not edited or continued and an accompanying Q&A one with it where the content can be discussed?