Plus500

T-Rex

Hi all, Im new to the trading scene and have come across a client called plus500-any1 using them atm? I have become sceptical of all platforms after using CMC and being constantly "violated" is this a good one?

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Plus500 must have one of the ****ty spreads I've seen. Its not regulated by the FSA and is registered "Plus500 is operated by: MeVideoCY Ltd, Larnaca, Cyprus." so there are no guarantees.

If you are so skeptical to all platforms and especially CMC you should about make a thought what this is then.

Which platform do you use? Its confusing because there are so many out there. Im looking 4 low spreads and a variety of indices and individual companies to trade.

GFT I would say. They are serious, regulated by the FSA and been in the market a long time and have great spreads. Their trading platform is also very good plus if your big enough you get a own desk broker like I have.

I have recently tried shortsandlongs and would say they are one of the best.. i have accounts with IG and capital spreads also but i like the free guarunteed stops with S&L . if your new to trading then g.stops are a must in my view (actually eeven if your a pro it pays to use this kind of stop)

Have a look at Dealingdesk, they have user predefine stop loss, very good, and the spreads are among the best in the industry. Unlike GFT, they have no minimum account deposit, you need just enough to cover the margin requirements for your positions.

Just wanted to add, Plus500 are not taking UK traders till they are FSA registered, so you couldnt join them anyway at this moment.

Shorts and longs are great like another poster said. Might not be the most advanced, but its got all you need and its clear and fast and problem free (so far)...