Any good futures simulators?

sopodo

Hey Guys,

Is their anything like plus500 but for futures?

I have been using the plus500 demo. Plus500 is a UK broker that specializes in CFD's with no commissions as it's included in the spread. Their software is really good, it's either browser based or can be downloaded to your PC. Their simulator is free forever and uses live quotes. They do CFD's across stocks, commodities,indices and forex.

Anyway the reason I mention them is because their software is so slick and so easy to use, that a beginner like me learned so much just from demoing their platform out. I have seen some other platforms and they all look like they come from the 70's and 80's. Plus500 is incredible and is so 21st century and I wonder if their is anything like it for futures trading on US markets such as the emini futures. And if they include free or trial simulators with free quotes like with plus500, is their anything like this?

Many thanks in advance

Have you tried looking at Ninja Trader. You can use it forever free.

Many thanks for your reply

I have looked at Ninja, and it's kind of free. Well the software is free but then the simulator does not have real time prices. The layout is kind of old looking. It's just I haven't seen anything quite like plus500, I would really like to find something like that.

I have found a number of trading sites which offer real time prices and charts all for free. They get their stream from dukascopy. I was wondering if there any free futures simulators that get their real time streams from dukascopy or if we can intergrate current simulators with dukascopy like ninjatrader?