Please show me a sub H1 forex strategy that'll consistently make me 100+ pips a week

So you must be scalping only then ?

Paul

Paul

No.

Most forex trending systems seem to fail on highertime frames because forex trends are smaller and have more retracements .

Let me give u example
I trade oil ......when I catch a trend on oil ,oil trends will regularly give me 1% to 4 % ride because daily average range is about 2 to 3 %

If I catch a trend on euro/usd ,it will last on average 30 to 40 pips = 0.0025 %.Daily euro/usd average range is probably around 0.5 %.Hourly charts and longer time frames systems are too late for regular entries on currencies.

To catch trends on currencies ,intraday one must use 1 m or 5 charts plus systems based on price action, systems which get you into a move quicker

OILFXPRO

Here is something I wrote many years ago

When trading a currency pair , one is trading the volatility of 2 currencies against each other.Take Euro /usd for example .....the euro could be strong but so could the U S dollar be strong ,so
price could go up on euro
but it would equally come back to the orignal price.

If u trade a currency pair your chances of making money are reduced by 50% to start with , 50 % volatility of one currency euro and 50% volatility of another usd.

Now look at oil .when oil is strong or weak your chances are 100% ,so traders make upto 100% from trading oil .

When oil shows strength after 25% of daily range move ,you got 75% to profit from.

When currencies make 25% from bottom of daily range ,you got 25% to profit from and it could easily go 50% lower before going higher.It is not easy to trade currencies.

Forex trading | Online forex trading system course book

Another whopper of a lie is that the forex market is ideal for technical analysis. It is the least suitable of all the major markets for technical analysis. Don't fall for this marketing wizardry. It is very easy to concoct 1-2-3-you're-rich technical trading systems with fancy names. The people that know, the people who made real money in forex long before you and I joined the queue, simply used the most basic technical analysis in conjunction with fundamental and other types of analysis. I call this relational analysis. This is one of the main keys to success in the forex market.

OILFXPRO

Paul

No.

Most forex trending systems seem to fail on highertime frames because forex trends are smaller and have more retracements .
OILFXPRO

This is interesting, I have never experienced any success with trading forex based on
data less than D1. May be you could teach me a few tricks. My forex trading revolves
around daily and higher timeframe only and I am having good success if I am not greedy,
ie expecting 500+ pip move when market only give me about 300-400 ... 8-(.

This is interesting, I have never experienced any success with trading forex based on
data less than D1. May be you could teach me a few tricks. My forex trading revolves
around daily and higher timeframe only and I am having good success if I am not greedy,
ie expecting 500+ pip move when market only give me about 300-400 ... 8-(.

Currency dealer

We were discussing intraday trends of sub 1m hour charts.There are a few very good strategies on daily time trames ,they are overnight swing strategies not intraday strategies.

OILFXPRO

Please direct me to a sub H1 intraday forex strategy/s that will consistently make me 100 pips+ per week on one major currency pair.
The sub H1 intraday strategies i have, are complex, and require a lot of screenwatching, and struggle to average more than +75 pips per week profit on gbpusd.

Thanks a lot.

If there was a system which consistently made 100 pips a week ,it would be a holy grail.Take a $10,000 account to start with and start trading 1 lot @$10 per pip = $1,000 per pip profit..Add autolot (reusing profits for trading) and in 3 years you would be a trillionaire

Just P M and let know me know how much you are willing to pay for a strategy /system which will make 100 pips a week consistemtly intraday on 1 pair.

There isn't any

oilfxpro

Attachments

• compounding.jpg
    compounding.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 501
Have to agree with you on the trillionaire thing oilfxpro, the claims of making 100pips per week must be being made by some of the richest people on the planet!!

Well as luck would have it, I've come up with my own little holy grail that works on M5 charts & above. It uses nothing more than straight lines (diagonal or horizontal lines), and my interpretatation of trend direction, & only trading in the direction of this existing trend.
It works, and should continue to do so, as long as there is a market & price movements.

The great thing about this strategy is that it is PURE in nature as it DOES NOT use any (dodgy) (custom) (lagging) indicators (n) that give signals that may disappear, signals that seemingly contradict the current trend direction etc. etc. It is purely based on trend direction & price action.

Now is the time to ease up a bit more on the bulletin boards, be happy with what i have now got in terms of strategy, and be focused on MILKING THE COW :clap: (MOOOO!). For this i need fuller concentration, and if you take an eye off the cows nipples while in the process of milking it, you are liable to be dealt a severe kicking.
For me, the same goes with trading & bulletin boards. Take your eyes off the chart, and you either end up missing good trade opportunities, or worse still, you make a mess of your open trades.

The 100 pips+ per week thing, should hopefully now fade into insignificance. Helped largely by the fact that i can watch 2-3 instruments at once, with no need to shy away from doing more trades per session.

Meanwhile, many thanks to those 10 or so T2W members who have been a big, consistent help in aiding & abetting my trading education both in public and to a larger extent in private over the weeks/months/years (you know who you are :)).

Good luck everyone, and remember, its a jungle out there :!:
:):D:cheesy::clap:;)(y):smart::love: :clover:

Last edited:
Well as luck would have it, I've come up with my own little holy grail that works on M5 charts & above. It uses nothing more than straight lines (diagonal or horizontal lines), and my interpretatation of trend direction, & only trading in the direction of this existing trend.
It works, and should continue to do so, as long as there is a market & price movements.

The great thing about this strategy is that it is PURE in nature as it DOES NOT use any (dodgy) (custom) (lagging) indicators (n) that give signals that may disappear, signals that seemingly contradict the current trend direction etc. etc. It is purely based on trend direction & price action.

Now is the time to ease up a bit more on the bulletin boards, be happy with what i have now got in terms of strategy, and be focused on MILKING THE COW :clap: (MOOOO!). For this i need fuller concentration, and if you take an eye off the cows nipples while in the process of milking it, you are liable to be dealt a severe kicking.
For me, the same goes with trading & bulletin boards. Take your eyes off the chart, and you either end up missing good trade opportunities, or worse still, you make a mess of your open trades.

The 100 pips+ per week thing, should hopefully now fade into insignificance. Helped largely by the fact that i can watch 2-3 instruments at once, with no need to shy away from doing more trades per session.

Meanwhile, many thanks to those 10 or so T2W members who have been a big, consistent help in aiding & abetting my trading education both in public and to a larger extent in private over the weeks/months/years (you know who you are :)).

Good luck everyone, and remember, its a jungle out there :!:
:):D:cheesy::clap:;)(y):smart::love: :clover:

Well come on then JT are you gonna show it to us ? :cheers: :eek:nline2lo:party: :medieval: :shuriken:

Who is each of those guys? I guess I'm the one at the end...

If i was to publically name them, it may make them look good, but it may lead to them getting a lot more traffic. So i won't bother.

...You have given me some useful info about free-weights V's Machine weights! ;).

I am more worried about that Viking chap. We've had enough trouble from those Pirates in the past...

Well come on then JT are you gonna show it to us ? :cheers: :eek:nline2lo:party: :medieval: :shuriken:

Nothing that special CB. Just start by sketching general straight lines (diagonal or horizontal) on a chart, connecting the candles from which breakouts would have made money etc. Start with the obvious & zoom into the specifics.
Pay attention to the underlying trend direction. Try not to trade against the underyling direction.
Be aware of HH, HL, LH, LL etc.
As you get better at spotting the patterns, make your entry requirements a little more specific, so that you start to compose a set of consistent rules, that more often than not lead to a profit.
The aim is to then be able to recognise setups as either valid & non-valid entry signals, as per your rules.
Maybe add some money management rules....
Remember not to cheat during such a process, as the only person you will be cheating will be yourself.

Last edited:
Nothing that special CB. Just start by sketching general straight lines (diagonal or horizontal) on a chart, connecting the candles from which breakouts would have made money etc. Start with the obvious & zoom into the specifics.
Pay attention to the underlying trend direction. Try not to trade against the underyling direction.
Be aware of HH, HL, LH, LL etc.
As you get better at spotting the patterns, make your entry requirements a little more specific, so that you start to compose a set of consistent rules, that more often than not lead to a profit.
The aim is to then be able to recognise setups as either valid & non-valid entry signals, as per your rules.
Maybe add some money management rules....
Remember not to cheat during such a process, as the only person you will be cheating will be yourself.

Well good luck with it JT may you be with the force. (y)

Who was the viking though ? looks like a cheeky fella.. knew a bloke from Norway once, funny bloke, seemed to drink loads of beer all the time..... :cheers:

Forex Killer - forex-killer.com - Page 3

somebody else lost money on it

and others tried

forex killer software?

and maybe your own trading skills are superior and that is what gives you the reslts.

Most software sellers are hyping their own products on different internet sites by writing writing reviews on sites costing $20 dollar

OILFXPRO

Absolutely, i wouldn't touch such software with a bargepole. Talking of scams, i received an email from MCI technologies (featured on BBC watchdog), trying to sell me Star Trader again recently :devilish:.

Reactions: BSD
Watchdog highlighted the false promises & sales team lies part, with a few scammed customers who weren't too happy,but didn't go far enough in really pulling MCI to pieces.