Please Share your Experience with Thinkforex ECN Broker? Are they ECN and Reputable?

ThinkMarkets Dual-regulated in the UK and Australia

Calling me a liar, now are you? The only liar I see is you. A paid shill for the criminals at STINKForex run by the filth Nauman Anees et al.

Changing my leverage from 500:1 to 100:1 in mid-trading with open trades in order to sabotage and traumatize me and my trading is nothing less than conspiratorial and criminal.

The reason I have taken great efforts to warn others about STINKForex is that I wish I had seen such warnings before I chose to use their criminal outfit of ****.

The STINKForex damage team has censored my Public Complaint as often as possible. They have also continued to lie and say that they never gave me 500:1 leverage, much less admit to changing it in mid-trading to cause Stop Loss Hunting and sabotage. The facts prove them to be the criminals I continue to expose and warn against.

Here is a recent comment from an insider at STINKForex which further vindicates what I have said as soon as I found out about their wickedness:

Comment by Disillusioned ThinkForex Employee:
ThinkForex is a dealing desk brokerage. They slip your trades and adjust your account because they are not making commission off your trades, they are collecting your "losses" into the pockets. They will vehemently deny that they are a dealing desk and even most of their employees in the dark regarding this. Ask about their liquidity partners, however, and they will give you the run around without any clear answers.

The company also takes deposits into customer accounts and uses them to fund daily operations and BMWs. The awards they flaunt ('Fastest Growing FX Broker' and 'Best Forex Customer Service') were purchased and are meaningless.

They also illegally operate out of the US (111 W Jackson Blvd Chicago, IL), which is where Nauman, Faisan and most of the team are based. Nauman Anees is the evil mastermind and Faisan Anees is the mentally delayed side-kick. When they run out of money, they simply "go out of business" and open again under a new legal name. They have already done this at least 2x that I am aware of.

Good luck working with the "regulators." You're never seeing that money again.

Lying, Deceiving IllogicalTrader: Take your lies and **** off back to the dark hole from when you came.

ThinkMarkets is dual-regulated under the FCA and ASIC