please reccomend a good broker

It's scary to think about who might be next... I bet this certainly won't be the last time in the next few years a large financial institution goes down for losing too many bets in one sitting.

I think you are right, personally I think the next ones are probably going to be US Brokers,
I don't know exactly what went wrong with MF Global but it must have been their investments.
overall it's a tough time for the US brokers right now and I think there is a risk some wont last through,
we got the frank duche, lowering of leverage , no hedging ,
not allowed to trade gold oil cfd's and more. on top of that a weak dollar,
investors are fleeing US brokers, ofcource this can bring many of them out of buisiness.:cry:
especially those that are not established abroad, it was a very smart thing of FXCM to open in EU,
Im trading with them right now, they are also well capitalized so I think if someone would pull trough it, it's them.

Last edited:
MF Global - sad to think it started in the UK as a broker then spun out from Man Group to America. You cant turn a broker into a trader. Always ends in tears.

Anyway - there are many other reliable brokers around internet. May be someone can recommend some "Forex Broker Ratings" sources? (except FPA, Earnforex, 100forexbrokers) ? I looking for good reliable ratings to check broker i've choose

Anyway - there are many other reliable brokers around internet. May be someone can recommend some "Forex Broker Ratings" sources? (except FPA, Earnforex, 100forexbrokers) ? I looking for good reliable ratings to check broker i've choose

DoncardEst, actually there are many rating sites out thre , you can check and find the one reliable. how long have you been trading forex?

i started to learn forex in 1996, but than i left it, and 3 years ago, after i've retired - i come back to forex trading.

and thanks for your advice, right now i'm checking that resources.

Hi! There are no good rating sites,
the reason is because the brokers are paying to be rated on those sites,
so how reliable can that be?
the best place to get a understanding about brokers is in my opinion on forums like this
where you can actually ask other traders of their experience,

Hi! There are no good rating sites,
the reason is because the brokers are paying to be rated on those sites,
so how reliable can that be?
the best place to get a understanding about brokers is in my opinion on forums like this
where you can actually ask other traders of their experience,

Absolutely, i'm thinking to open several threads about some brokers - to know community opinion about them, and discuss all its advantages and disadvantages

DoncardEst, this is an amazing market which needs strong ability of self-scontrol, i'd blown my accounts several times when I first entered into this market.

Actually I'd used many brokers in the past, I read a lot of reviews and ratings and they are useful, however you should judge what are real experience.
I agree with chrisbliss at this point.

i would recommend Banc De Binary for you. Banc De Binnary is my broker as well. They provide four different kind of platforms of trading and four different type of accounts. I am using their Personal Broker Account and i love the profits and their services. They got the best brokers and best customer services in the industry.