Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not able to trade anymore today due to work commitments

so totals:

1 trade

+0 points

hope everyone has a good day and makes some money, stick it out guys nothing in life is easy and certainly not trading and you will only get out of it what you put into it

so please keep contributing we can all learn from it

Hi,

Glad I found this thread as this is the same way I trade, except i dont use pivot points, just S/R.

DAX pinbar at 10am today, sadly I missed it.

Attachments

• img_13092655065729.png
    img_13092655065729.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 156
not able to trade anymore today due to work commitments

so totals:

1 trade

+0 points

hope everyone has a good day and makes some money, stick it out guys nothing in life is easy and certainly not trading and you will only get out of it what you put into it

so please keep contributing we can all learn from it

Silver short off the 8.30 - 9am candle was a nice one, but sooo slow. got stopped out for break even just before it took off south lunchtime. Annoying.

M

Does anyone know what formula live charts uses for its pivot points?
the figures for P, R1, R2, S1, and S2 are fine but i have 2 different methods of calculating pivot points and neither of them give the figures for R3 and S3 that live charts is giving. It just puzzles me. Any ideas?

evening from beijing, going to trade the afternoon session and see how we get on, anyone trading out there?

markets very jumpy for the min, the greek vote could do anything to them as we have just seen, i wil stay out for a while

thats it for currencies for me today also for european markets switching focus to s and p dow now and maybe a late commodities and metals trade especially oil as of the crude inventories would have kept it quiet today (in saying that i think the move have just gone)

Interesting my auto pivots on UWC are slightly higher than your's today, EJ long shows but GJ long pinbar is under on my charts.

My pivots also match almost pip for pip with todays livecharts pivots but your's appear around 4-6 pips under what they should be.

I wonder if this is because you are out of the UK maybe?

M

well spotted mark

this is something that happens on my UWC on my travel computer as its running only 1 hour ahead of BST so this is why they are slightly different and i have never checked, i will put that down to jet lag but i really should be more careful but as we said its not an exact science and you have to make the trade decisions based on many things you see on the charts