Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
news out on the euro in a min, but if no big movement on eurgbp i will be looking to get long

news out on the euro in a min, but if no big movement on eurgbp i will be looking to get long

gone

thats what i was looking at anyway

eurgbp.gif

Took eurgbp, forgot about news, +13 full pips, lost it all on DAX! I actually wrote down 9am news early this am then forgot - have to alarm it in future.

i need to shoot out so can people please post any signals, especially currencies as i will be able to trade these on the go

i need to shoot out so can people please post any signals, especially currencies as i will be able to trade these on the go
I've got an order on eurjpy but think it's going to crash. I'm finishing for the day then so have a good weekend Pocrel. (What happened to trip to LA??):)

My calls should come with a wealth warning.......:D......fairly new to this.

But i am eyeballing AUDUSD for a Long.

stopped out - 50 points (did say i might be a bit too soon tho) - £1 per point

view still bullish, will wait if/until the MA"s cross -

just back in the door going to see if we can get any late setups the only thing i really saw was a dax short again which worked out, thanks for adding some trades pete how did you get on? also roguetrader i dont see your levels on my chart and cash dow is not trade till it opens at 230pm uk time but cheers for the charts

ftse closed for +9 full points

all a bit dull for me

thats where i will call it a day and a week

trades 3

- 39 full points

Weekly round up

i feel yesterdays oil trade was key, i really need to hang in there longer

trades 16

+10 full points

not the best of weeks

back monday morning enjoy the weekend