Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was thinking of taking this on ftse but didnt as bar wasnt bullish enough.:(

Attachments

• FTSE 100 (DFB).png
    FTSE 100 (DFB).png
    24.1 KB · Views: 210
i hope no one is trying to pay the mortgage off from this journal of live calls :)

anyway nothing lost nothing gained, patience required again

Did the 08.30 bar on GBPUSD fit with the system?
(i haven't plotted pivots so may be well out)

Attachments

• gu.gif
    gu.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 247
pin formed usdjpy (on livecharts R1). Am not comfortable today as PP are all over the place with different packages/websites...just as well its quiet.

Attachments

• Spot FX USD_JPY (DFB).png
    Spot FX USD_JPY (DFB).png
    21.3 KB · Views: 210
wti is a good signal, i have missed the entry

euro i would not take due to it been nearly at the daily range

the only thing that is worrying me about crude is that it maybe a trend line break, reversal followed by a continuation pattern

the only thing that is worrying me about crude is that it maybe a trend line break, reversal followed by a continuation pattern

chart

something like this :
wti.gif

so i will leave it but i could be completely wrong which very much often the case :D

it broke the pin, anyone take it? (eur/usd)

the reason i do not like the eurusd is the atr is 12 points away, never great to take a signal with so like space left to move in the range

you can see the setting in my box as ROOM UP

also stochastics not looking great (you dont need it but a nice thing to have)

chart
eur.gif

Ah I see, I did take it on a demo just to see what happened and seems you made the right decision lol. Is that a custom indicator you have for that box?

right lunch time grind, i am going to have a break and go for a jog clear the head its so sunny here in london today best to make the most of it :)

back soon