Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Long eurusd

well done gelly

i missed it myself looks like a great setup, was hoping for a retrace to get in

chart
eurusd.gif

I forgot about the 9.30 news when I took that lovely eurusd trade Pocrel, luckily it went the right way, but a bit of a gamble there. I took the gbpusd trade after news at 10.00 - going well so far. (But I've moved my stop to BE!) Pity about the oil.

I forgot about the 9.30 news when I took that lovely eurusd trade Pocrel, luckily it went the right way, but a bit of a gamble there. I took the gbpusd trade after news at 10.00 - going well so far. (But I've moved my stop to BE!) Pity about the oil.

well done the euro just got away from me

no news should have affected your trade on that

but gbp would have been a dangerous one

yes wti was looking good but my bad luck continues, this is where mentally it get harder to take trades

yeah me too although am long cable which is also a long in my own strategy, the only worrying factor being the range of the bar is almost twice that of ATR

Just catching up with the thread - yesterday was a great day for me but I see others got slaughtered, which is weird. Was a +123 pip day thanks mostly to that WTI trade.
Today I've had 2 losses and 1 win so far.

Has anyone got any long term stats?

I am thinking Gold and EURGBP are outright losers and the portfolio would be better off without them. Not interested in Points they get (Gold moves a lot of points but if you use a set risk per trade, 100 points or 10 points, its all the same. Its the number of wins that count).

morning, sorry bit late today as had to drive the wife to work over tube delays, no line drawn yet

trade alert: order pending long silver, just managed a 1 to 1would prefer gold but its not 1 to 1