• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
order pending on audusd again @ 10109 stop 10073

audusd.gif

do u mean stop 100773

sorry bad typing, finally trade is moving up, stop is at 1.0073

thanks deebee

target is 1.0147

If your unsure please always revert back to the chart as I can make a typo and the chart never lies :)

Closing full audusd position

+37 points

+£151

portfolio balance £10,250

back after lunch

Back watching for setups

As for my position sizing deebee1, I am risking 1.5% of the portfolio balance per trade

Everyone else has different risk tolerance but I find that is the correct level for me

Finished for the day due to work commitments and I feel I have missed the move and I would only be chasing the markets now

back on Friday

1 trade +37 points

+£151

portfolio balance £10,250

ok, cool. im still abit new to the money management part... so far im doing ok.

see you friday, have a good week till then!!!

I think this is it till the new year now, take the next two/three weeks off.

I think this is it till the new year now, take the next two/three weeks off.

Think your right there Vaco, going to trade till 1pm if I see anything I will post, Ftse was looking interesting for a long position but the reversal seems to be turning into a full blown one so we will have to see

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and new year prosperous New Year and thanks for all the support over the year :cheers::cheers:

Markets are buys but that's me done till the new year, take care and have a safe christmas

pocrel

Thanks for this thread. It looks like the sort of strategy that appeals to me,simple but profitable. I have read 31 pages to date and intend to start demoing after I have read more. Where can I get the indicator shown in all your charts in Indicator Window 1
Wishing you good health and good luck for the new year.

pocrel

Thanks for this thread. It looks like the sort of strategy that appeals to me,simple but profitable. I have read 31 pages to date and intend to start demoing after I have read more. Where can I get the indicator shown in all your charts in Indicator Window 1
Wishing you good health and good luck for the new year.

i agree,
i might try demo it myself...

Last edited: