Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you now trading breakouts rather then off the pivot points?

i have always traded breakouts if you look back at my old thread "wedges and trendline breaks" u will see this, everything i do incorporates all my experience in technical analysis
and the pin bar system just builds on this and in order to make it simple i just gave everyone a simple rule based system to follow, but i would never just trade a pin bar off a pivot level by itself but it can be done. I would need a few other things to come together to get my entry and i think everyone that follows the journal can see that i do not just take every old pin bar off the pivots if i did i would end up with a poor win rate, its just not good enough you need more than that to justify an entry

Pins on EUR-CHF

Attachments

• 1022.png
    1022.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 193
Being more selective now, this is the only trade I've found today. Have I missed any others??

Attachments

• usdjpy.gif
    usdjpy.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 163
Took early profit, but would have been worth a wait...

Attachments

• usdjpy.gif
    usdjpy.gif
    18.9 KB · Views: 138
Back in london what a shame holidays are over, off to Delhi tomorrow afternoon so not much trading for me till monday and tuesday next week where i will be here but i have to say i have big plans and will be moving on soon but i have enjoyed T2W and if anyone wants to be with me on them (the plans) please email me now or forever continue your search for the EA that earns you endless money (which is not possible in my eyes)

i will let the kind people who support me here of my plans soon

as for todays trades not sure what time frame that is ff but a great trade on it if you look at the 30 min eurgbp and gelly you where right on the price action but perhaps a little late on the entry but well done

night night , catch you for a few hours in the morning 8am sharp

morning, not much on the radar at the moment looks like the markets had a big sell off yesterday, you tend to find they rest for a while after these moves, but watching and wait till bout 12 lets hope we get a trade

sorry site seemed to have been down for a while, i did not take any trades in that time

cheers pete tong