People make me laugh

DionysusToast, listen i was a bouncer for 6 years in this citys roughest night spots, i have no problem calling anyone a **** to their face as arabian has pointed out. hope this helps.

also i dont really see how me telling people they are stupid and **** at trading makes me out to be some sort of wanabe hard man in your eyes? do you have a complex regarding these matters?

Last edited:
Amazing how angry some people really are.

Are the kids getting on your nerves ?
The boss giving you funny looks ?
Irrational fears - like someone has poisoned the water dispenser ?
that plonker on one's favourite website has got the last laugh ?

well never mind

Let peace and calm reign supreme

Game of croquet anyone ?

DionysusToast, listen i was a bouncer for 6 years in this citys roughest night spots, i have no problem calling anyone a **** to their face as arabian has pointed out. hope this helps.

also i dont really see how me telling people they are stupid and **** at trading makes me out to be some sort of wanabe hard man in your eyes? do you have a complex regarding these matters?

Bouncers are all muscle with low intelligence.Some guilty conscience when referring to other members as retards and spastics.

This made me cringe a little bit.

This made me cringe a little bit.

im glad

anyway im not trying to be like "oh im so hard" im am merely pointing out that toasts theory of me not saying anything to anyone off the internet and if i did i would be beaten up, is factually incorrect

im am merely pointing out that toasts theory of me not saying anything to anyone off the internet and if i did i would be beaten up, is factually incorrect

Never engage in that argument mate even if you're defending yourself from accusation. You'd do better to leave the thread.

Jeet Keyboard Do type arguments kill everyone to death.

pipe down boys or else i'll be forced to dish out some chinese burns!

It would be hilarious if this was a 13 year old boy in his granny's house typing this comment while eating a cucumber sandwich.

And for the record, i am not joining in this argument ladies, just making a hypothetical observation.

therefore by your logic he'd be a great trader.....

Yes If only he was a trend follower with a mind focussed solely on following trends.Limited intelligence is required to follow trends, whereas the more intelligent tend to out guess the markets and mess up.

Simple intra day trend skills and discipline to follow trends all you need .The market is always right , just follow the price.

There is quite an interesting wikipedia page about bouncers.

It is probably unwise to generalise about them, but I guess that shrinking violets need not apply.