People make me laugh

simply because TA plays second fiddle to fundamentals and news. If you dont understand why a market is doing what its doing, i would say your up **** creek. and "because the rsi is overbought" isn't understanding.

This is not economics.

And what course would this be? i briefly thought of doing some mentoring from boredom, but decided i would rather spend my time on the golf course.

No takers, eh ? Perhaps you should drop the price or even write an ebook.

I guess $1,000 a day was a little too much - perhaps build up a solid reputation on here first. Stop insulting & belittling people & trying to make it look like you are rich. Perhaps even post up some results.

We'll have you out of that council flat in Glasgow in no time.

Hope this helps.

Well - come on - when was the last time you met anyone with money that couldn't shut up about how well off they are?

I say he's driving a Skoda, living off the state plus what he gets growing weed in his ma's garden shed.

He certainly appears to be smoking the stuff a lot of the time.

Well - come on - when was the last time you met anyone with money that couldn't shut up about how well off they are?

I say he's driving a Skoda, living off the state plus what he gets growing weed in his ma's garden shed.

:LOL:

This is brutal, but highly entertaining.

:LOL: its edinburgh actually, royston.

273403374_b9e295419c.jpg

:LOL: its edinburgh actually, royston.

273403374_b9e295419c.jpg

Is that your dads blue Fish & Chip van ?

Jeez - when you were telling us you were going to inherit the families estate and businesses, I expected a little more than a chip van with a full tank of petrol.

Is that your dads blue Fish & Chip van ?

Jeez - when you were telling us you were going to inherit the families estate and businesses, I expected a little more than a chip van with a full tank of petrol.

i dont remember telling anyone that

DionysusToast your just looking for an excuse to see my house arnt you? ;)

No - my main aim is to shut you up to be honest.

Although you could put on your Sunday best, take the bus round to the more affluent part of Glasgow and take a picture of a nice house if it floats your boat.

On the other hand, you could watch that Harry Enfield clip a few more times until it finally sinks in...

that's two threads in two days have degenerated into slanging matches.....cabin fever, slow market. classic signs.