Pazienza and DashRiprock - Are they both drunks or crack heads or both?

but i do have a snap i took of fonz from our annual fishing trip tho (not in a brokeback mountain way you gayoes!)

6ou07.jpg

This one's from a while back. I had a few problems around then, I had to take off for a while. It was around about then I shaved my moustache:

article-0-03D5138D000005DC-961_233x361.jpg

I wasn't always a trader. I spent a bit of time out West:

john_wayne29.jpg

Some friends of mine got me a bust made for my birthday. One rule I have in life, don't take any sh1t from Gauls (or Greeks, for that matter):

juliuscaesar.jpg

An informal snap of me relaxing at home in the garden:

Darth_Vader_by_wraithdt.jpg

Finally, a holiday pic. I had a little vacation in Stalingrad a while back with some friends. We took this just as we were leaving:

Stalingrad_aftermath.jpg

LOL

Can't see that picture without posting the greatest ever article in the Daily Mash:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/opinion/columnists/i-crush-you-20070605189/

I Crush You

By Vladimir Putin

WEAK, flabby western men with no love of country and no respect from women - I will take greatest pleasure in crushing you.

I have watched you many, many years. I have studied ways of British men, American men, even so-called French 'men' and you are like little perfumed ladies compared to me and my Russian tough boys.

I see how you like to talk about everything. You make enemy, you want to talk to him. You want to hold his hand and kiss him like he your mother. You want to bake cake for him and put sugar in teacup, like you his wife. This not way to win respect of world. This not way to make men pee in panties at mention of name.

I make enemy, enemy go away. I phone friend, say 'hello', make small chat. Two days later - two days! - I get email from friend say enemy gone away. I can be Vladimir, I can be president, I can be on top of Russia and no one tell me to shut my chops.

But I am not monster. No! I hold vote. I win vote. Many, many Russian tough boys vote Vladimir. I look at western men who lose vote. Are you men? Men not lose vote. Men win vote.

I am Vladimir, I have gas. I have many, many gas. You want my gas? Sure, you want my gas. You love my gas. If I say act like perfumed lady and you can have my gas, you will act like perfumed lady. You love my gas. But how much you want my gas? Put dress on. Do it now.

I have atomics. Big atomics in holes. You point atomics at me? You think you big man? You little boy who wants sex change. Russian men do not fight with atomics. You not like me, you say I am bad man, I punch you. Or throw in jail. It my decision. I am Vladimir.

I go Germany. I meet your Madame Presidents and Mrs Prime Ministers with big cars and no gas. I say: "How many push-ups? How many sit-ups?" Nothing, that how many. I arm wrestle, but would make you look like hungry clown in front of women.

Go back your country and play with dolls. I am Vladimir. I crush you.

I have to laugh at the thought of Dash having multi nics.

What is it, I wonder that he WONT say as Dash Riprock that he will say under another alias?

Have I missed a line in the sand that Dash wont cross?

I have to laugh at the thought of Dash having multi nics.

What is it, I wonder that he WONT say as Dash Riprock that he will say under another alias?

Have I missed a line in the sand that Dash wont cross?

:LOL:

That line is a looooooooooooooong way out, if it exists at all. Which it probably doesn't.

if i eva think of sumthing i wouldn;t say ill say it here k?

hope u r gettin better toast