A different way of playing support and resistance?

Nice pick-up Jimmakos. Peter is right for sure in this area I think. The first post of this thread stated that time frames are not part of the equation but I postulate that they are extremely important in regards to S/R levels. I personally use a dynamic data system to create my S/R levels that consider between 1500 and 1200 daily bars to create the levels. As they timeframe moves forward the major supports change. Implementing this has improved my results by 10% in terms of being stopped out with an actual profit. I am only trading breakouts up. Good thread.

lololol. lulzy. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Also, your chart doesn't show a clear direction prior to hitting the zone. How did you determine the zone?

Peter

Browsing Moneytec:whistling and saw this first post about hourly and 15 minute Support and Resistance. Sadly, the poster has made no further post since 25th June.
Take this Moneytec post with a large pinch of salt because I have only looked at it briefly but some of you more experienced guys may have seen similar elsewhere:)

40-70 Pips A Day (Bank trading method)

Would be interesting to see who else trades by following the Big institutions and how they do it.