Patience - what is it?

He has claimed to make £50,000 from trading , but he does not trust his own psyche to risk more than £300 on tarding , sign of psychological wiring faults in his brain.

You seem fixated on 2 things, they recur in a lot of your posts.
1. A £300 account.
2. Someone sexually assaulting my wife. (Thankfully a mod removed the rape comments).

The first clearly shows you have no idea what your talking about.
The second combined with your fascination with psychology speaks volumes about your mental state.

The second combined with your fascination with psychology speaks volumes about your mental state.

My trading improved considerably after learning about the human mind , and how most of the amateurs are taught /influenced to trade in favor of making brokers rich.Patience changed my trading from losing to profiting.

Psychology taught me what is the wrong way to trade.

My trading improved considerably after learning about the human mind , and how most of the amateurs are taught /influenced to trade in favor of making brokers rich.Patience changed my trading from losing to profiting.

Psychology taught me what is the wrong way to trade.

Its a shame it didnt teach you how to behave like a normal human being, maybe you should continue learning!

Good book!

Great book (y)

51I-3W%2BswIL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Consume the book before it consumes you :idea:

Video for patience education , don't chase trades , wait for the right trades.Don't be impatient in closing early.

Guys what books can you recommend to master fundamental analysis, or where can I read some insights on what techniques and models hedge funds use to estimate the value of assets.

Aswath Damodaran INVESTMENT VALUATION: SECOND EDITION (y)

It's war and peace on asset valuation.

Guys what books can you recommend to master fundamental analysis, or where can I read some insights on what techniques and models hedge funds use to estimate the value of assets.

Best to read George Sorros why he put on HIS trades

He was a successful trader

http://www.azquotes.com/author/71707-Bill_Lipschutz

If most traders would learn to sit on their hands 50 per cent of the time, they would make a lot more money.

Wacky wants to put on a trade every day!

When defined as "waiting without fear in discomfort of a losing trade ," patience might seem to be a morally insignificant trait. What's so virtuous about not being reactive and not cutting losses ? In itself, not being uncomfortable carries no particular virtue. Suppose a person awaits the arrival of a friend from out of town, and she spends the time happily reading or watching television. We wouldn't say that, simply because she's not complaining, she exhibits patience in this case. Something else must be required to make one's lack of discomfort virtuous. That something is risk tolerance. It's because a circumstance is uncomfortable for someone that we find trader's refusal to feel uncomfortable remarkable and thus regard trader as patient.

When defined as "waiting without trades for days , thinking one is wasting time and wasting time is against the grain , we must be doing something all the time and misbehaving in the markets ," patience might seem to be a morally insignificant trait. What's so virtuous about doing nothing and sitting on the bum? It is knowing ,that statistically the doing nothing despite being against the grain ,will give greater profits.

Impatience is when Wacky gets a profit of 10 , fears missing out of a profit , starts loss aversion move and cuts his profits .If he held the position , it would have gone plus 300 pips.

You need to maximize your profits and minimise your losses. That sounds like a no-brainer, and you might be scratching your head at this point, convinced that that’s the only way you would ever do business.

Patience is waiting for the plonkers to hang themselves before putting the gif in.