Page Trader / S&P Messenger

so which service are you using. Can you also provide details on their methodology and your success story i.e. trades you won and lost during a certain period of time.

Pagetrader results - are not what they seem.

I will give you an example :

http://www.pagetrader.com/pastperf_...152180DD0D&chartype=NR&cdate=11/02/2009#chart

At this link, they say "did your trading system identify today's upside and downside targets" ? - so they will claim this as a success.

I used their service for over a month and couldn't follow their signals to make money.

Any good signalling service, will list ALL trades on their website - that way you can see how they have performend historically.

I am doing well with the ones I have found, using this criteria.

Whether people follow the ones I use, or use others - I urge you to use the same criteria as it will discount all of those that make money selling a service instead of actually trading their signals with real and big money.

Criteria :

1) - All trades listed historically (entries + exits)
2) - Track record going back a number of years
3) - Trading some decent sizes
4) - Decent length (1-2 weeks Free Trial)

Hope this helps guys.

Thank you to all Page Trader subscribers who have posted their experience. It is very helpful.

So if I may ask you how does the futurescom signals work. I am on 2 week trial and I am confused on its method. For day trade calls they give entry but no target profit price or stop loss price. How wide is their stop loss on a trade?

Please help me understand how it works as I have not yet received a reasonable explanation from them. What has been your experience in terms of risk to reward. How long have you used them.
Thanks

I did ok with secretsoftraders, but I pulled out as it was expensive compared to futurescomsignals - where I was making more.

Also, signals has swing positions for larger accounts - which suits my trading more.

Both are good though, unlike pagetrader - signals gives exact trade entries and exits. Same as secrets... both are good packages where you will make money.

One thing to note though, don't expect to arrive and on the first or second day start making big money. You need time to become accustomed to the new system, scale into trades and take the losses as they will come. Overall though, both of these are good places to work if you want to make money trading.

Any other questions, please get in touch.

Ask them, they should be able to explain it to you.

I have been trading with the team for well over a year and I know people who have been with them for over 5 years. What most people start off doing, is follow all the trades and then branch off into areas they are more comfortable with. Personally, I focus on index trades now as this is my "baby" !

What you have to remember, is that every methodology is different - when I came to work with them I was losing money and had to change how I thought.

If you need precise/tight stops - then you are better going for secretsoftraders or something else.

The problem with tight stops, is that brokers have a tendency to wiggle prices and take your levels out.

I spoke to a coder that worked for a major broker and told me some of the things they do.

If you are on the trial, just take each trade as a paper trade and then exit it when they send out an exit. Then check the records on the website after the weekend, it will show that they chalked them up the same as you received in your inbox.

Ofcourse there are losses from time to time, and it does take time to change across to "their way of doing things".

Honestly, it's not for everyone - but my approach was that if someone is making money then I wanted to try and do exactly what they were doing.. and not what I was doing as I was losing money !

There is NO magic solution, no magic winning formula. If anyone claims otherwise, I struggle to believe them. You have to work hard and stick with whatever you find, for the long term and in my humble opinion that's the only way.

For signals : the really good thing, is that you can "persuade" them to extend their trial until you are happy with the way they work.

with secrets - it's much harder !

Good luck.

Thank you so much for this detailed info.

Ask them, they should be able to explain it to you.

I have been trading with the team for well over a year and I know people who have been with them for over 5 years. What most people start off doing, is follow all the trades and then branch off into areas they are more comfortable with. Personally, I focus on index trades now as this is my "baby" !

What you have to remember, is that every methodology is different - when I came to work with them I was losing money and had to change how I thought.

If you need precise/tight stops - then you are better going for secretsoftraders or something else.

The problem with tight stops, is that brokers have a tendency to wiggle prices and take your levels out.

I spoke to a coder that worked for a major broker and told me some of the things they do.

If you are on the trial, just take each trade as a paper trade and then exit it when they send out an exit. Then check the records on the website after the weekend, it will show that they chalked them up the same as you received in your inbox.

Ofcourse there are losses from time to time, and it does take time to change across to "their way of doing things".

Honestly, it's not for everyone - but my approach was that if someone is making money then I wanted to try and do exactly what they were doing.. and not what I was doing as I was losing money !

There is NO magic solution, no magic winning formula. If anyone claims otherwise, I struggle to believe them. You have to work hard and stick with whatever you find, for the long term and in my humble opinion that's the only way.

For signals : the really good thing, is that you can "persuade" them to extend their trial until you are happy with the way they work.

with secrets - it's much harder !

Good luck.

Thank you Jansher for the info on futurescom. I am on the trial now, perhaps a new thread just for chatting about that service is appropriate.

Bashir is many times better than page trader and he is free. Do not buy page trader BS. Cnotact Bashir from scalper only thread.