North Versus South Korea

The reasons why you are not familiar with what Ratzinger said, is because all that you beloved media broadcast was the child sex scandals

Incidentally, it gave considerable voice to the alleged human rights campaigner Peter Tatchell who wanted to arrest the pope when he landed in the UK

It is quite interesting to note, that this very same left wing, sandal wearing freak was advocating sex with minors several years ago during a conference, stating that consensual sex with minors was the last taboo to be lifted.

Ofcourse I don't expect you to believe this, given that you're a product of their indoctrination. Or perhaps you will come out with some kinnd of excuse for it all?

I'm a little lost as to what point you are trying to make? You've touched on - Ratzinger , sex, the pope, Peter Thatchel, sex with minors and the left wing.

Is this a Freudian slip or something you hiding... :cheesy:

fwiw - My sister is travelling round Asia at the moment. She started in Hong Kong and is currently practising yoga in the Ashram in Southern India... She said she loved China and its people. Not a bad word to say but how nice everyone was.

I think you'll find life is simply so much better with open borders. To live in a free world.

Concepts too wild for your imagination? :rolleyes:

I don't know who Ratzinger is nor what he said. If I do come across his writings I will certainly read it.

Look at Hong Kong the fears before and the outcome now that it has been returned back to the Chinese. For you to compare Chinese leadershiop to Mugabe is ridiculous. What have you been drinking? ;)

Take it easy dude... (y)

Left wing, right wing .... all one and the same thing. Afterall one needs a sideshow for which the masses can vote for.

I just assumed by your previous posts that you were of the leftie persuation

What on earth would I be hiding .... perhaps you would like to label me, given that I do not share your opinion?

Sure .... when my granny was deported to Siberia at 12, sent to work in the fields & starved almost to death .... she still managed to meet some really nice Russians .... I really don't know what your sister meeting nice Chinese people has anytinhg to do with the Chinese leadership.

Personally, & I'm in agreement with Soros here, the Chinese have a far more effective government than us in the West (effective for the Chinese that is. I doubt you'll get as much sympathy in occupied terrirories such as Tibet)

One reason it is more effective, is that it is not subject ot short-termism and dictats from multinationals like our government is.

As for open borders, I assume you're talking about goods & services as in the ASEAN type arrnagements. Problem with that is, its still very hard to compete against very heavily subsidised state industries, so you may still be dealing with unfair competitve advantages .... I am not against tariff reductions in principle. From what I gather, however, both Korean & Chinese countries have vested interests.

Opening your borders to a country that in essence practices mercantalistic practices will not lead to a Win:Win situation. For econmic nationalism, one need not look further than Russia & its energy strategy.

I also think you will find that the Chinese government looks after its own .... speak to any Western company wishing to do business in China.

I'm beginning to think you're trying to wind me up .... :LOL:

I'm a little lost as to what point you are trying to make? You've touched on - Ratzinger , sex, the pope, Peter Thatchel, sex with minors and the left wing.

Is this a Freudian slip or something you hiding... :cheesy:

fwiw - My sister is travelling round Asia at the moment. She started in Hong Kong and is currently practising yoga in the Ashram in Southern India... She said she loved China and its people. Not a bad word to say but how nice everyone was.

I think you'll find life is simply so much better with open borders. To live in a free world.

Concepts too wild for your imagination? :rolleyes:

I don't know who Ratzinger is nor what he said. If I do come across his writings I will certainly read it.

Look at Hong Kong the fears before and the outcome now that it has been returned back to the Chinese. For you to compare Chinese leadershiop to Mugabe is ridiculous. What have you been drinking? ;)

Take it easy dude... (y)

Last edited:
Atilla,... Here's a clip to add to your belt of perspectives:

BTW: I'm not advocating that this video explains conclusively the cause of war,..but just an addition to how we perceive our world and those who live on it

Atilla,... Here's a clip to add to your belt of perspectives:

BTW: I'm not advocating that this video explains conclusively the cause of war,..but just an addition to how we perceive our world and those who live on it

I've listened up to 10:55 and had to stop - as brain kicked in.

I'm sorry but there is obviously many factors that lead to war. Child cruelty may well be just one of them.

This was an observed statistical fact - in a survey carried out counting stork numbers in Northern Europe - it was observed that baby births increased when stork numbers rose.

Using valid arguements try and determine why this positive correlation exists?

One could reason, stork numbers are related to the weather and warm summers are preceded by cold winters and thus couples stay in.

Would it be a fair arguement to say stork sightings raise birth rates?

If one touts this kind of arguement that wars are more common after very prosperous times - then where does that leave that previous list of entries you submitted about causes of war?

Child cruelty may well be a cause - who knows? You have to take it with a pinch of salt.

Never eat yellow snow...

Atilla ,. Always read the small print !

"BTW: I'm not advocating that this video explains conclusively the cause of war,..but just an addition to how we perceive our world and those who live on it"

Atilla ,. Always read the small print !

"BTW: I'm not advocating that this video explains conclusively the cause of war,..but just an addition to how we perceive our world and those who live on it"

Sorry HM that last note was not aimed at you but to the w w w .

mmm
maybe because n korea has all the natural resources the south needs so badly
nonetheless both appear to be savages no reason to think otherwise since they had been separated from chinese dominium not long ago, both teaching their kids false history etc
couple of days ago there has been a video floating around you tube how the koreans go about their business in their parliament, mad considering that they were fighting over free public school lunches