North Versus South Korea

China seems not to care about anything other than making more money these days.
An anology would be an elephant trying to hide behind a match box. Switzerland did this during WW11 and is still coining it in whether its from Somali pirates, the Mafia or whoever. The morals of a banker ugh !!

China seems not to care about anything other than making more money these days.
An anology would be an elephant trying to hide behind a match box. Switzerland did this during WW11 and is still coining it in whether its from Somali pirates, the Mafia or whoever. The morals of a banker ugh !!

Become a paddy ,and crack all the Jokes after a few pints of Guiness.Blame the whole world and the Bonkers.

So the paddy went to Wall street bankers , was adopted by sharp circumsized schmocks, they met an Irish man without a ***** and a backhole as large as County Mayo and County Donegal put together, Ireland became owned by Scmocks of Zion.All the Bidis ran off to their schmock pimps and sold them to the Jews.

Become a paddy ,and crack all the Jokes after a few pints of Guiness.Blame the whole world and the Bonkers.

So the paddy went to Wall street bankers , was adopted by sharp circumsized schmocks, they met an Irish man without a ***** and a backhole as large as County Mayo and County Donegal put together, Ireland became owned by Scmocks of Zion.All the Bidis ran off to their schmock pimps and sold them to the Jews.

The moon is made of cheese.

I have to hand it to you this time, small pen1s lonely saddo. You've combined anti-Irish sentiment with anti-Semitism amidst a smattering of profanity in a couple of short sentences.

Maybe next you'll make fun of black people, Muslims and gays? What WOULD it take for the moderators to ban you? I reckon some anti-Islam comments might do it.

By the way, ODDT, do you have any idea how completely unfunny you are? And how irrelevant? If you died tomorrow, would anyone give a sh1t? Just curious.

The moon is made of cheese.

I have to hand it to you this time, small pen1s lonely saddo. You've combined anti-Irish sentiment with anti-Semitism amidst a smattering of profanity in a couple of short sentences.

Maybe next you'll make fun of black people, Muslims and gays? What WOULD it take for the moderators to ban you? I reckon some anti-Islam comments might do it.

I am an African Nigger , why should I make fun of brothers?I am more likely to make fun of White niggers,enslaved by the bankers.Sold to the slave masters by their own white men in Parliament.

Brothers Laugh at these white Niggers, they will soon be enslaved by the the white men from Zion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peX4dBEF0Vg&feature=player_embedded[/QUOTE]

I am an African Nigger , why should I make fun of brothers?I am more likely to make fun of White niggers,enslaved by the bankers.Sold to the slave masters by their own white men in Parliament.

Brothers Laugh at these white Niggers, they will soon be enslaved by the the white men from Zion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peX4dBEF0Vg&feature=player_embedded
[/QUOTE]

I like your poetic style and agree with your posts on the whole but don't let the contagious disease get to you...

Humanity is the same irrespective of race colour or creed. :)

One last thing - any nutter that uses the nuclear strike these days will find them selves at an equivalent strike nuclear or chemical. Is there any war that can be won these days?

This assumes that such a so called "nutter" could be correctly identified AND located.

Also, should the worse happen and there is a nuclear strike there will be the inevitable and monotonous cry of “False Flag!”

dd

Warfare is a social science,...it incorporates many objectives, e.g,..
population control, behavior change, creates industry, extremely profitable, alters infrastructure, changes culture,..and many more !
To believe war is two or more enemies/parties fighting for control is naive to say the least,..
That particular paradigm is ancient history,..go figure

Warfare is a social science,...it incorporates many objectives, e.g,..
population control, behavior change, creates industry, extremely profitable, alters infrastructure, changes culture,..and many more !
To believe war is two or more enemies/parties fighting for control is naive to say the least,..
That particular paradigm is ancient history,..go figure

For clarity - what are they fighting for?

1. population control?
2. behavior change?
3. creates industry?
4. extremely profitable?
5. alters infrastructure?
6. changes culture?

,..and many more !

7. Islands - to stick a name and a flag on? :rolleyes:
8. Border lines - territorial ownership - then emigrate to USA? :cheesy:
9. Unity - what a silly way to achieving it? :-0
10. Freedom?
11. Democracy?
12. Tyranny?
13. Capitalism?
14. Communism?
15. Any daft idealism?

I think we should ask the people who die in war what they were fighting for rather than people looking from the outside trying to make sense out of stupidity as if it was a valid cause.

Ideally we should ask once before and once after they die to get an accurate assessment.

Atilla,..(love the dog BTW,.or is it a bitch?)

RE: 7. Islands - to stick a name and a flag on?
8. Border lines - territorial ownership - then emigrate to USA?
9. Unity - what a silly way to achieving it?
10. Freedom?
11. Democracy?
12. Tyranny?
13. Capitalism?
14. Communism?
15. Any daft idealism?

All those above are strategies for social control,...you're aware of this, right?

Folk die for ideologies, as imparted by their teachers,......(culture)
Look at the culture "creation" industry,.....

Beliefs are a very powerful force to be able to manipulate,......
Those in power know human "nature" extremely well indeed,...

BTW:,...The two party paradigm is for the masses,...
The managers of the planet, have been united for quite a few years,......

This is really "much to do about nothing"

North Korea is an a process of a leadership transition

I think that their recent actions are mainly aimed for North Korean domestic consumption, rather than any serious intentions towards the South.

This is likely to be a proxy war.

You need to look at who is standing behind the little players.

China v USA.

I suspect they will both lose out and other smaller countries in the region most likely to win.

Dollar will fall - China will have more inflation and gold and oil and commodities will rise.

This is China flexing its new power and muscles in the region. Not sure US can stand up to anything at the mo. Paper tiger that it has been shown up to be.

This is a little risky to say but imho if South Korea is smart they should yield and let North take over. Then amend system from within... Peace and good will can defeat the army of nit twits and nukes as they will be pretty useless.

I doubt they have the political imagination to master a soft win however...

War sets nations back decades?

Not necessarily .... If you follow Schumpeter's theory of creative destrcution

By destroying old industries, countries are forced to create new ones .... with all the up to date gizmos etc. Just look at Japan & Germany post Second World War

Ironically, it was the British that lost out ... but perhaps that was a combination of factors? Mass nationalisation, being lumbered with huge post war debts etc.

Your suggetion that we should let waring battle it out, reminds me a bit of the inter-war attitudes that led to the rise of Adolf. Indeed, a lot of what we're seeing today reminds me of that era ... competitive devaluations, economic slowdown/defaltionary environment etc. etc. I guess everything moves in waves & history has an unfortunate way of repeating itself

You kidding???

US / NATO talking about a missile shield whilst it goes round the globe setting up nuclear bases.

I don't think so!

Has trouble with Afghanistan and coffers skint - doubt it will be able to sustain any other adventures... The US needs to consolidate. Days of globe trotting long gone...

It will be in nobodies interest for any body to try and gain too much power. Russia and China can only cooperate against a strong US. Otherwise they too will be competing and perhaps fighting...

This is the whole dillema that I have a problem with. Most of these nations can compete and access resources much cheaper in the market place by merely buying them at what ever price and currency they have. There is no need to go to war.

War sets nations back decades. Influence in a region to do what? Really the mind boggles. The US has had a century long period of most encapsulating influence and intelligence. What has it achieved but to rub just about every nation up the wrong way and make enemies. A very rare feat.

We should let warring nations war and they will meet their match sooner or later.

One last thing - any nutter that uses the nuclear strike these days will find them selves at an equivalent strike nuclear or chemical. Is there any war that can be won these days?

This is just a proxy war where China and US playing silly games for influence in region. The US should back out whilst it can. Alternatively embroil China in a scrap like in Afghanistan. Silly games that's all.

Yeah ... & they also say that Nicolae Ceausescu's wife was the power behind the throne!

Controversial point..... let women rule the world, especially PMT prone ladies and we end all these confrontations and wars, and do as they say... lol..... who in their right mind questions a pmt woman..my missus told me to say that, hehe, ouch, steady love, that hurt..only kidding

The aide was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Rove

The aide said that guys like me were ''in what we call the reality-based community,'' which he defined as people who ''believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.'' I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. ''That's not the way the world really works anymore,'' he continued. ''We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.''

In other words,.. Don't believe everything you hear or see,...it's likely to be a ruse

Atilla,..(love the dog BTW,.or is it a bitch?)

RE: 7. Islands - to stick a name and a flag on?
8. Border lines - territorial ownership - then emigrate to USA?
9. Unity - what a silly way to achieving it?
10. Freedom?
11. Democracy?
12. Tyranny?
13. Capitalism?
14. Communism?
15. Any daft idealism?

All those above are strategies for social control,...you're aware of this, right? No I'm afraid I am not? Englighten me.

Beg to differ.

Freedom is not a social control strategy. I guess it depends how you interpret your freedom.

Just because some somebody has written some articles observing war - doesn't make it so. Indulge your self with considered thought and reflection.

So what or which one of these causes would you defend as a cause dying for?