No Rules - High Risk Capital Building from £3k

I don't know why I bit.

Not trading again until I get to see some charts tonight - so nothing better to do I guess.

Besides people may get the wrong idea and think I am making it up if I don't respond - and I don't also don't like being called a liar.

Seems he's done the same on another thread that looked genuine to me too? Weirdo - as his data supports the OP in both cases rather than his accusations?

How did I miss the return of this thread? Best thread on this forum. Good to hear everything's going well. :)

I'm watching - back at the hotel so I've got some charts to help - and I'm hoping for a bit more of a drop - so low 0.8340's at least. I've sat through a few hundred quid down - would be nice to see it a few hundred up.

closed it by accident (!) at 0.8342 trying to move a window around. ******** ******** ********.

Balance 3881.48.

Made more trading (£750 ish) than working today.

closed it by accident (!) at 0.8342 trying to move a window around. ******** ******** ********.

Balance 3881.48.

Made more trading (£750 ish) than working today.

Episteme,

Have read the full thread a while back but cant remember
which company you are trading through.

Ged

Buy EURUSD £20PP @1.2334 - just another quick 10 pips hopefully.

ETA: Although I must say it's completely against what I want to do - i.e. against the current flow.

Added £10pp @1.2319

Last edited:
That all went a bit as expected really. Anyway added another £10pp at 1.2307 and managed to close out at £1.2324 for a £20 profit.

Account Balance - £3901.48

It should hopefully be a lesson - stay with the order flow on this account - this is not the contrarian account!

Looks like trading habits are hard to break

Buy EURUSD £20pp @ 1.2315.

Not going to be around much to watch this - so set a Limit at 1.2325

ETA: Target hit - Account Bsalance 4101.48

Last edited:
Just gone long EURUSD £20pp @ 1.2270 for no better reason than it looks low as I've just logged in. No idea what it has done since 9am so whether it is or not I don't really know. Only got 45 mins until I have meetings all afternoon.

Not the most considered trade I've made.

not the most considered exit either - accidental click closed the trade for -£100.

I appear to be talking to myself. I can see why as posting a load of entries isn't really a conversation starter. So I'm going to post a bit of a summary instead each week from now on.

NO!!!! I wanna hear about the trades and the P&L swings. It's pretty much the only thing I look at on T2W now.

So basically you want me to tell you I'm down over a grand - what with being long at £40pp on ???? at an average ???? - just to amuse you.

Well I am - The bugger being I need to go to sleep now.

So I may wake up with a blown account at this rate. On the other hand - with a limit set at ???? there is the possibility I may come out of it alive and with £800.

I could get out now and take the loss and still have £3k - or I could at least cut my exposure - but where is the fun in that?

hope you enjoy the suspense.