'No indicators' revisited

And now, to make it even more entertaining for everyone, and particularly irritating for Harripipi, the price of US$ - CHF has remained where I left off, at 1.2249, sideways for 5 hours, Ha ! Ha ! Ha !

darktone said:
Bracke (and anyone else who was impressed)

With nothing other than Futurological Input, i can confidently tell you that E$ will become very volatile on AUG 6 at 1.30,01pm exactly. Not sure of direction yet as were a little far out but ill be sure to let you know at 1.30,02pm ;)

Now weve all had some fun, can i direct attention back to post 1153 for some serious comment please.

regards
dt
Seriously now Darktone, no, just the behaviour of price change, live numbers.
!.2247 now, still going sideways.
Have a nice weekend.

wow!

very impressive!

MT

SOCRATES said:
No Bracke, unfortunately for starters my trading computer was down at first and I had to re start it. Then, I do not happen to have a chart for this instrument because I do not follow it.
All of this was done without the benefit of any chart and just on Raw Numbers and Futurological Input, that is all.

Yes Mystical and I will do it again and again and again, because I can, until all the detractors have to submit. That is all. Pleased you like it.

Oh ! so the minute old socrates stops calling the market it goes dead ? amazing ! and to think that I doubted him !

As Barnum remarked " you can fool all of the ppl etc etc " I'm sure that you [ especially you ! ] are very well aware of what he was on about. Next time the market is having a little flush remind me to start calling it ......................... it's actually very simple ........ but you can call it futurology if you want.

And when will it move ?

and where will it move to ?

should be an easy question for someone with your skills

harryp said:
Oh ! so the minute old socrates stops calling the market it goes dead ? amazing ! and to think that I doubted him !

As Barnum remarked " you can fool all of the ppl etc etc " I'm sure that you [ especially you ! ] are very well aware of what he was on about. Next time the market is having a little flush remind me to start calling it ......................... it's actually very simple ........ but you can call it futurology if you want.
Go on, you do it, in advance of it happening, in front of a worldwide audience.
Go on, so far all you give us is blind and deaf one liners.

Under certain conditions the market is very easy to call. If you are the experienced trader you claim to be you will know that.

Now stop bluffing and lets see you call the mini s&p in real time on every day next week.

And now still 1.2247 is this a coincidence or have you ever seen a liquid market as flat as this ?
Eh, Haripipi ?

Obviously your worldwide audience realise there's no point in trading a market that you've called "flat"

I am not calling it flat , it is flat ! And it has gone flat at a level that I foresaw earlier on nearly 6 hours ago.

harryp said:
Under certain conditions the market is very easy to call. If you are the experienced trader you claim to be you will know that.

Now stop bluffing and lets see you call the mini s&p in real time on every day next week.
That is exactly what I am not going to do, to prevent you from benefitting at my expense, and then pretending on your website or whatever it is your own idea as usual.
When I do it I will do it in a way that you cannot benefit, as I will not do it for you. I am not you.
And if I was ever given a choice I would choose to be me and never you.
You are a serial nuisance and a parasite, and you are sorely testing everybodys' patience including mine, but I will not give in to you.

SOCRATES said:
That is exactly what I am not going to do, to prevent you from benefitting at my expense, and then pretending on your website or whatever it is your own idea as usual.
When I do it I will do it in a way that you cannot benefit, as I will not do it for you. I am not you.
And if I was ever given a choice I would choose to be me and never you.
You are a serial nuisance and a parasite.

Well well ................. how convenient !

So we 'll just have to take your word for it then. Will all those in the worldwide audience please accept my apologies for denying everyone the opportunity to see socrates reveal the future.

{ btw ............. there's no need to get personal ................... I thought we were getting on rather well tonight }

And now still at 1.2247 ~ just to prove a point again.
See if you can move it yourself, go on.

SOCRATES said:
And now still at 1.2247 ~ just to prove a point again.
See if you can move it yourself, go on.

What point are you proving ?

where is the post that features your foresight ?

I will make sure that everyone I want to see it will see it, except you.
I may even decide to do it in a private forum to which you will not have access.