'No indicators' revisited

:confused: :| :) :LOL: :cheesy:

Socrates (TM) real time Forex plugin now available for free trial. Ignore at your peril.

Hello socrates/bramble/ford.

Forgive me, but i think we are going a little off track here. The chart thats presented is historical, i wanted start a discussion on price action and how to handle risk. USD/CHF is in a prolonged bear as E/$ is in prolonged bull market and socrates is correct in saying that the chart i posted is prone to weakness, but the complete picture isnt evident from this chart alone, it merely shows an opportunity an was my intention to discuss how best to handle it.

The move that youve all just witnessed was due to a number, (CPI). A subject im well versed in but off topic all the same.

regards
dt

SOCRATES

Your posts 1138 to 1146. Were you also using volume or just price movement and the ' force '.

Regards

bracke

bracke said:
SOCRATES

Your posts 1138 to 1146. Were you also using volume or just price movement and the ' force '.

Regards

bracke

And i suspect posting as the action was unfolding and not actually predicting as he is suggesting....

If you are so good, did you trade it? i doubt it.

NB

bracke said:
SOCRATES

Regards

bracke
No Bracke, unfortunately for starters my trading computer was down at first and I had to re start it. Then, I do not happen to have a chart for this instrument because I do not follow it.
All of this was done without the benefit of any chart and just on Raw Numbers and Futurological Input, that is all.

Newtron Bomb said:
And i suspect posting as the action was unfolding and not actually predicting as he is suggesting....

If you are so good, did you trade it? i doubt it.

NB
I never trade on Friday afternoons. I take Friday afternoons off, always.
Of course I am not as clever as you are, but if you are so clever get hold of a chart and check it.
Thats all.

I have just had a look on your website which is devoted to FX.
I look forward to you doing this for us "Live and Forward" soon, as well.

SOCRATES

I could certainly do with some of that Futurological Input - the Multi Mega Economy Size.

The Bramble

Thank you for the information.

Regards

bracke

I could certainly do with some of that Futurological Input - the Multi Mega Economy Size.
Bracke (and anyone else who was impressed)

With nothing other than Futurological Input, i can confidently tell you that E$ will become very volatile on AUG 6 at 1.30,01pm exactly. Not sure of direction yet as were a little far out but ill be sure to let you know at 1.30,02pm ;)

Now weve all had some fun, can i direct attention back to post 1153 for some serious comment please.

regards
dt

SOCRATES said:
I never trade on Friday afternoons. I take Friday afternoons off, always.
Of course I am not as clever as you are, but if you are so clever get hold of a chart and check it.
Thats all.

I did, times correlated on my chart with your posting of supposed "predictions"

SOCRATES said:
have just had a look on your website which is devoted to FX.
I look forward to you doing this for us "Live and Forward" soon, as well.

I have done live trades with real time posts both in the chat room and on the BB both explaining my trades and reasons.... i have a live trade open atm on the July fx thread.

I have nothing to prove you however clearly do with your chest banging and your "aren't I great attitude."

I will not be replying to any further nonsense (to which i will point the finger at DT for bringing this thread to my attention earlier today :rolleyes: )

Kind regards to you all
NB

Last edited:
They don't believe it They think it is a trick. It is not a trick. It is a natural extension of my thinking. I do not see it as difficult at all, to the contrary. To me all of it is obvious, I cannot understand why everyone else cannot grab it. And then they say impertinent things instead of striving to develop the faculty. If it were not so important it would be trivial, really. I cannot understand why or what prevents normally intelligent people from progressing when they find all sorts of excuses not to. It is as if they are disabled but from their point of view to be disabled is normal. I just get very frustrated, really, I am sorry. Have a nice weekend all of you. Ta Ta.

SOCRATES said:
Darktone, sorry I have been busy with the Basement. This chart you show has a propensity for weakness in this instrument that at a glance I can tell you will fall to at least the previous low, and perhaps to 12250 or thereabouts.

Ha Ha HA

You are a genius socrates !

duffers and BLUFFERS eh !