ninja trader vs tradestation

NT > TS. Mirus is the best broker I've ever worked with, hands down. TS is the worst broker I've ever worked with, hands down.

Been evaluating Ninja and must say I am not impressed. Just opening accounts now with Mirus / Rosenthal group, to access feed and API, but i will NOT use ninja long term. Te development and approach in general sounds very bad to me, the tools are third grade. Sorry. I am a pro software developer, and I want a real development environment, preferably a way to develop my strategy in visual studio, THEN deploy it to a server.

I will have to use ninja for some time to start, but - not long term ;) Just starting to develop my own data collection system and trading framework. Not THAT hard.

Just looking at the views and ratings of different systems on ET - it seems TD Ameritrade and Quotetracker ( free ) are highly regarded.
Haven't used it personally though

QuoteTracker is a fine program one can use with many different brokers and data feeds. It does not provide a platform for full automation. It is good for position/swing traders but I don't see how intraday traders could use it to execute orders in automated mode. Maybe there is a solution I am not aware of.

Does the Ninja Trader market screener allow you to access the results and pass them in to the main C# program? I am looking at building the results from the market scanner into my main C# program I will be building? is this possible?

eg can I build a market screener then use this data automatically in my C# program????

Nint adoes not have a market screener / scanner to start with ;) It is not targeted at people trying to find which out of 8000 stocks to trade today. It focues on "you have X symbols which you track, which are using one / two / x strategies each.

Best Futures Broker

I am new to futures trading. Can anyone advise on a good broker either in the UK or US.

I hear great things about RCG / Mirus Futures (especially with / for Ninja). Going with them. Account is open, trading starts in about a month (when my current crunch time is over - 12 hour days outside of trading are nothing I will start trading with).