malhans

Hi i'm new to this site 7 new in the forex trading as well. haven't made much profits yet. But if someone can teach me, I can do it full time, keep some profit and share some. have some basic knowledge about stock, options & forex trading, indicators etc. Need some expert advise to progress. i will do my best. Thanks.

Malhans, How long have you been trading forex?
I am not sure about the tutor thing will work, but it's a good try.

I'd been trading for about 3 years, and my broker is hotforex. it's a good experience though forex is not my entire life.

Hi i'm new to this site 7 new in the forex trading as well. haven't made much profits yet. But if someone can teach me, I can do it full time, keep some profit and share some. have some basic knowledge about stock, options & forex trading, indicators etc. Need some expert advise to progress. i will do my best. Thanks.

the best option would be SCHOOL OF PIPSOLOGY, just goodle it, its a free course to learn the basics about forex, it would be easier for you, but one piece of advice do not rush with live accounts and stick to demo and practice and look for a system that suits your life style. and best of luck

Like the above poster says; stick to demo for now and read around the threads
here at T2W and try James16 thread on Forexfactory. :)Good luck