New Logo?

To be honest Bramble, I think at this stage we could be looking at an insurance fire as the best option. :)

Seriously, it's not all that bad surely? There's plenty of good content, I think that they just need to focus more on the trader and maybe less on the advertisers. That tends to make the place more noob-focussed, which puts the serious traders off somewhat, or makes them spend their time posting cr@pola.

t2w needs a critical mass of real traders before there is much serious content, and it's only going to get that by providing lulz to attract them, imo

I think that they just need to focus more on the trader and maybe less on the advertisers. That tends to make the place more noob-focussed, which puts the serious traders off somewhat, or makes them spend their time posting cr@pola.

They (t2w-team) aren’t responsible for what we all choose to post. The signal:noise is down to us, not them. And I don’t see too many noobs posting pages of lulz…

Advertisers don’t come into what you or I or anyone else decides to post about or to respond to.

They (t2w-team) aren’t responsible for what we all choose to post. The signal:noise is down to us, not them. And I don’t see too many noobs posting pages of lulz…

Advertisers don’t come into what you or I or anyone else decides to post about or to respond to.

I meant the overall tone of the site.

Lots of noobs, so lots of vendors / advertisers (or vice versa).

Noobs and vendors clogging up the site, so serious posters don't bother.

Lulz-fest, so serious posters post less serious stuff, etc etc etc. More noobs, more vendors, more advertisers who just want more noob traffic, on and on.

Noobs and vendors clogging up the site, so serious posters don't bother.
Do you class yourself (or me for that matter) as a serious poster?

If you check the aggregate post counts (not that I’m going to or you should waste your time on it either) I suspect you’ll find it ain’t the noobs and vendors….

LOL

This thread..e.g.

Much longer LOL….

Do you class yourself (or me for that matter) as a serious poster?

If you check the aggregate post counts (not that I’m going to or you should waste your time on it either) I suspect you’ll find it ain’t the noobs and vendors….

LOL

This thread..e.g.

Much longer LOL….

I'm serious about posting lulz, does that count? Actually, February has been an unusually slow month for me, so that might account for some of the nonsense.

Here is my entry into the competition for consideration

thecaptain.jpg