New & Improved 2007?

RichieE

Minor point...

Is it just me or does everyone have the "T2W New & Improved 2007" logo in the middle of their screen since the start of 2008?

(Circled in red in the image below)

Attachments

• T2W2007.JPG
    T2W2007.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 164
Minor point...

Is it just me or does everyone have the "T2W New & Improved 2007" logo in the middle of their screen since the start of 2008?

Time seems to stand still :D:clap:

Minor point...

yeah tis minor, even when hookin detail. Why not give T2W some PHAT..... for 2008.. ****s sake look deeper .....

lets see some phat.......

peace ...

....Oh.....is it 2008 already...?

......Now where is that Hine rare Congac...!

Now updated with a reminder for the MCAs ... get your votes in for the awards before the end of tomorrow, as that will be the very last time you can do so!

Now updated with a reminder for the MCAs ... get your votes in for the awards before the end of tomorrow, as that will be the very last time you can do so!
It wasn't the 2007 bit that worried me... it was the confusion I had upon reading about the 'new and improved site to be launched soon' when I clicked on the link!

I assumed it was a programmer triggered 'bomb' to go off when the date turned 1/1... but just wanted to check whether we were getting a new redesigned site. :smart: