New Century Capital

It would seem that because I dealt with an unathorised firm that I simply have no protection. I read earlier that you know of somebody involved with Biodefense are they legitimate and NCC just used their information to catch potential investors? or am I missing something.

Len, wise up. You didn't deal with an 'unauthorised' firm, you dealt with a load of scammers who just made up a name (of a firm) and then cold called people.

Just because somebody says their name is John Smith and they work for Goldman Capital partners doesn't mean his real name is John Smith or that there's an actual company called GCP etc.

It's a bad world out there Len and the sooner you realise that most firms (legit and non-legit) are using deceit, subterfuge and trickery to get hold of your cash the wiser you'll be and the more of your money you'll hold on to.

Thieves don't sue because when they turn up to court they normally get arrested.......

After your distasteful lesson (isn't that what preachers give?) to Len, I think you should wise up Anley!
Only victims need fear courts - the villains get all sorts of compensation!

Talk about kicking a guy when he is down? This forum is severely lacking.
cheers

Thanks Guys for all your comments, I think its just the whole experience has left me feeling rather foolish and vulnerable, however it certainly has taught me a lot. I know that the next time I think of investing I will certainly be discussing and investigating any move before being sucked in.

Thanks Guys for all your comments, I think its just the whole experience has left me feeling rather foolish and vulnerable, however it certainly has taught me a lot. I know that the next time I think of investing I will certainly be discussing and investigating any move before being sucked in.

Len, all victims will feel the same as you.
My contact was from an offer on LSE for free advice. That gave them some sort of credibility but only if LSE vet their advertisers - which now looks unlikely.
The experience has made sure I only deal with household names when it comes to brokers.
I'd seriously like to have these NCC shysters taken up a dark alley containing filthy rubbish bins and placed where they belong but there seems to be no such venom on here.
This is all about closing stable doors after the horse has bolted leaving the droppings.

Unfortunately the information is only useful after people have lost money so it makes it to these pages. Better than nothing but imperfect.

Good luck with future investments, chin up!
cheers

The real problem is that people never bother to check once they are offered the chance to make easy money. Even if they do check they need 10 times as much proof that something is a scam than they would accept to prove it wasn't a scam. If you read the thread called Spiriton Media Group or the one called Royal Petroleum you'll see what I mean.

Len, all victims will feel the same as you.
My contact was from an offer on LSE for free advice. That gave them some sort of credibility but only if LSE vet their advertisers - which now looks unlikely.
The experience has made sure I only deal with household names when it comes to brokers.
I'd seriously like to have these NCC shysters taken up a dark alley containing filthy rubbish bins and placed where they belong but there seems to be no such venom on here.
This is all about closing stable doors after the horse has bolted leaving the droppings.

Good luck with future investments, chin up!
cheers

Unfortunately the information is only useful after people have lost money so it makes it to these pages. Better than nothing but imperfect.

Read the start of the Spiriton thread and can see how much work is going into preaching to the unconvertible! I dislike Anley's direct approach but in some cases it does look necessary.
Good luck in your quest to make common sense a lot less rare - I'd run out of patience too quickly to be a mentor. Off to buy a baseball bat ... cheers

The real problem is that people never bother to check once they are offered the chance to make easy money. Even if they do check they need 10 times as much proof that something is a scam than they would accept to prove it wasn't a scam. If you read the thread called Spiriton Media Group or the one called Royal Petroleum you'll see what I mean.

wow2403

You may notice there is a dispute on T2W about what can and cannot be said about a company. However if you received cold call about shares then you should not, in any circumstances, proceed with any deal and you should not send them any money. If you have already done so then you should report the matter immediately to the FSA and the City of London Police (operation archway). They will give you a straight answer as to what is going on here.

Hi I am new to this forum, stuck offshore at the moment trying to contact New Century Capital, am I right in thinking they have dissapeared with everyones hard earned?? any info would be much appreciated

It all started with a "cold-calling" (a term I learned in this forum), investing in small caps on the AIM, exactly what I was looking for... the start of the freefall of my money. These guys are very professional, own website with a performance portfolio, etc... So I invested little sums of money in AIM shares; mostly oilies. After I requested a return from one of these investments they wired me the money on my account. Seeing this as an act of trust, I got in with bigger money. The shares (all listed on the AIM) they bought for me went wonderfull, they trippled my money in 6 months time.
And then the time came to encash my winnings... And suddenly I was owner of a share certificate in Bio Defense shares, what I refuged many times, I knew I was in the hands of scam. All of my savings, lost in the hands of these crooks. Oh stupid me.
I know many more details about this case, but i cannot publish it until I have decided what kind of litigation measures I can undertake. I´ll inform this forum later. Any reactions with questions without a decent information about identity, etc..., I will not answer! As I am sure these guys are in this forums too, they even told me that, I must be sure I am dealing with honest people.
Anyhow I will kick ass in the next months!

Hi I to ohave been dealing with NCP, not a great deal of money, have you any info on how to proceed or do we kiss our hard earned goodbye?

Hi I to ohave been dealing with NCP, not a great deal of money, have you any info on how to proceed or do we kiss our hard earned goodbye?

It seems your money is gone, they seem to have been operating as a boiler room scam. See the earlier posts on this thread for more info.

Read the start of the Spiriton thread and can see how much work is going into preaching to the unconvertible! I dislike Anley's direct approach but in some cases it does look necessary.

Sadly it is necessary.

I'm hard and cruel for a reason to try to bang it into people that it's a bad, bad world out there.

But there's also a paradox in this, in that I'm cruel but tell the truth which means any potential victims keep hold of their money. But the scammers and thieves are charming and polite, yet steal their money via a pack of lies.

Summary: and this goes out especially to the older generation. Times have changed, it's a bad world out there where most companies, legit and non-legit, rely on trickery, sleight of hand, and often outright lies to get hold of your money. The internet is therefore your best friend becasuse it's the greatest research tool ever developed, learn to lose it properly or be a potential victim.....

Good luck everyone and please don't ever discount what I say otherwise there's a charming man or women waiting in the wings who is probably going to take advantage of you........

PS. Talk about legit companies doing what's ever neccesary to take their customers for a ride? Look no further than the high street banks where they rip customers off with overpriced products they don't need or perhaps stuff them up with 'safe' investments which then lose 40% of their value within a few months. The list is endless.

So annoying! Went to the Elton John concert yesterday, courtesy of eldest son whose garden backs onto Hove cricket pitch. The stage was directly in front of us so perfect view but for the 140 yards between us. Sussex CCC put guards on the entrance to his block's car park - how considerate was that?

Anyway at the BBQ I met a girl who worked at FSA in the fraud section. Thought I was in clover to direct her towards NCC (which she was not familiar with) until she said she had left to work at Citibank. So near yet so far! I am hoping she makes contact with old colleagues to give NCC special treatment, but I thought it inappropriate to pressure her.

Great concert which was the main thing. Elton was on stage from about 6:10 until 8:35 in one stint.
Gave a speech before the one encore song (tight rules on times it seems) and did not sound hoarse so life begins at 64 which is great! Said he is at the happiest time of his life and loves doing similar gigs to yesterday - sounded honest.

Anyway at the BBQ I met a girl who worked at FSA in the fraud section. Thought I was in clover to direct her towards NCC (which she was not familiar with) until she said she had left to work at Citibank.

The Fraud section of the FSA is totally useless, and I mean TOTALLY useless (unless you count having pointless meetings all the time as progress).

I mean they list the scammer boiler rooms as 'unauthorised firms'. FSA, they're not even firms, just a collection of thieves and liars in a short term rented office somewhere. Please start calling a spade a spade, the scammers aren't going to start suing you in the High Court.

Also, why aren't the FSA being proactive in all of this? Why aren't they taking out adverts in magazines the 50+ age group read? Why aren't they putting out 20-30 sec adverts on TV during Countdown and other related programs which are popular with the over 50s warning of the Boiler Room threat? I mean it's not as if they don't have the budget, plus think of the positive PR for the organisation, one of the most disrespected and laughable in all of government, and that takes some doing.

So I say it again, the FSA are totally useless and are an absolute disgrace, plus a total waste of taxpayers money.

PS. Posters like me and PB have done more to help potential boiler room victims than the FSA ever did so it's hardly a case of budget or manpower. And we will continue to do so.

Perhaps the FSA were useless and have realised their mistakes? From this article they say they've doubled their resources looking into scams. About time too.

http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/fsa-warns-of-surge-in-unauthorised-investments/a502694

Hi There.
Well guess what I have stumbled on. New information as regarding New Century Capital. One of their other boiler room scams is a company called Sterlingfinanceltd and the new one they have opened is Jones-Capital Ltd. I have found these guys on the internet with computer SPA that checks history etc. I have found Jones-Capital Ltd sharing the same address as New Century Capital. All they did was copy part of the website and changed the rest. They did not realise this until it was live for a few days. They have since changed the website but beleive me these are the same guys that were operating New Century Capital. I am 150% sure and all there calls will also be diverted to abroad telephones. Also check these guys office address they are virtual office address. Check the Austrian and UK FSA regsiter and they are not on them. Check out Companies House and the Jones-Capital
Ltd has only been formed very recently allthough they claim to be in business for 5 years.

So the message is do not go near Jones-Capital Ltd as they are boiler room scammers.