New Century Capital

The problem with this concept is that people don't check before they 'invest'. Generally they send off their money and later start to get worried about it and start looking around the Internet. The vast majority of posts you see here are from people who have already sent off their money. Occasionally someone will come here and say they were about to send their money off but read something here which alerted them to a fraud.

All these scams should be documented but the best place to do it is here on the boiler room scams thread. T2W searches very well in google, if you go off and create a new website it may never rank as highly in google as T2W does.

So in short it's a worthwhile idea and has actually been attempted here, however until people stop putting greed before common sense it's success will be limited, though still worth attempting.

You surprise me. I was OK until I saw the payee was overseas and I hunted for anything on NCC but found nothing. Thanks for the heads up on the other pages - as you know this site is new to me.

You surprise me. I was OK until I saw the payee was overseas and I hunted for anything on NCC but found nothing. Thanks for the heads up on the other pages - as you know this site is new to me.

I'd say at least 90% of people who find that thread and post there have already sent their money. In some cases they sent money on 5 or 6 different occasions to follow up scams. If someone googles New Century Capital they will find the information, this thread is number 3 in google at present.

Hmmm.. with the name Boyle and such a quick reaction to negate my proposal, it makes me wonder.
I think I saw the view that boiler (boyler) room personnel are infiltrating these chat rooms ...
it all makes sense.

I think everybody knows the expression "if it looks too good to be true - it probably is".
Surely there is always doubt about these boiler room operations but they allay our fears with their lies.
I have seen many companies who guarantee to get web pages high up the google list.
But maybe they are on the fiddle too?

Anybody else got a view on setting up a web site?

Hmmm.. with the name Boyle and such a quick reaction to negate my proposal, it makes me wonder.
I think I saw the view that boiler (boyler) room personnel are infiltrating these chat rooms ...
it all makes sense.

I think everybody knows the expression "if it looks too good to be true - it probably is".
Surely there is always doubt about these boiler room operations but they allay our fears with their lies.
I have seen many companies who guarantee to get web pages high up the google list.
But maybe they are on the fiddle too?

Anybody else got a view on setting up a web site?

Have you actually read this thread? If you did you'd have seen that in post 3 I said this outfit was a scam, I even included a link to a newspaper article about them. That was last year. Now you think because I said to post all boiler room information here to improve searchability that I'm from a boiler room?

UTC

As sure as the sun rises in the east PB is NOT from any boiler room. In fact, his and others posts have probably SAVED people hundred of thousands of pounds, ie he's stopped people getting scammed.

You can see how easy it is to come to a conclusion, and if I was in a boiler room, battling other boiler rooms, I'd discredit the others for sure. My post was tongue in cheek but there is a chance it is right.
The 'news' was too old for me - I bought in June 2010 - and there was nothing out there then.
My web idea could kill them off after their first verbal contract. If I had read the cash goes overseas on day 1, I'd have been safe. By the time I found out (contract in post) I was already prepared to do the deal which gave them a running start when I said I was not going through with it. I was computer manager at a Police force for 9 years and was too worldly to be caught but I was. Their research was good, I had a good theoretical profit if I could have sold at the peaks.
The only joy I have from this was I made profits on their tips elsewhere, and wait for it, I felt guilty about cheating THEM! :O)

They use UK accounts too. The bottom line is that every cold call about shares is a scam, every single one.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...iler-rooms-I-lost-400000-in-a-share-scam.html
Thanks.
I feel so sorry for the folk who lost the figures mentioned in the article.
Any loss is bad of course, and £1.2M to a billionaire may not hurt at all?
Good work pboyles, keep it up!
I am disappointed there is no obvious plan to strike back at the criminals by groups such as ours.
Was rather hoping there would be an Italian called Corleone heading up a vigilante group :O)

Thanks.
I feel so sorry for the folk who lost the figures mentioned in the article.
Any loss is bad of course, and £1.2M to a billionaire may not hurt at all?
Good work pboyles, keep it up!
I am disappointed there is no obvious plan to strike back at the criminals by groups such as ours.
Was rather hoping there would be an Italian called Corleone heading up a vigilante group :O)

Hello, I am new to this forum and would just like to comment on NCC, like other members I to have lost money to these people, first contacted in June 2010 with a FOGL offer and next in September with an Exite offer and foolishly I thought all was going well in March I was offerered Bio Defense and didnt really think to question it. I regularly reviewed the client zone of their website and monitored what I thought was my share portfolio and it was only at the end of last week when I couldn't log into their website that I resalised I had been conned and all I really would like to know now is that can anything be done legally to recover any funds or for prosecution to these people. I thank you in advance for any comments.

I'm amazed that people are still being scammed with Biodefense shares. There are plenty of warnings about them online. If you are in the UK report this to the FSA and Operation Archway at City of London Police.

I'm amazed that people are still being scammed with Biodefense shares. There are plenty of warnings about them online. If you are in the UK report this to the FSA and Operation Archway at City of London Police.

Unfortunately I am one of the Irish suckers, but Thanks anyway for coment.

It would seem that because I dealt with an unathorised firm that I simply have no protection. I read earlier that you know of somebody involved with Biodefense are they legitimate and NCC just used their information to catch potential investors? or am I missing something.

Biodefense are a registered company but that doesn't mean they are legit. These scams work by setting up shell companies with no assets, they then magically make some discovery of oil or gold or some magic machine (none of which is true). They then use boiler rooms to sell their shares based partly on these false claims.

When Biodefense first came to light one of their employees came on here and tried to refute the evidence. You can see below that it didn't turn out too well. To cut a long story short the guy was a drug addict with some mental disorder and a criminal conviction for, you guessed it, securities fraud! Biodefenses head man, I think he's called Michael Lu, was taken to court in Texas for some sort of securities related offences connected to Biodefense.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/brokerages/14154-boiler-room-scams-222.html#post1096516

It would seem that because I dealt with an unathorised firm that I simply have no protection. .

You will have no entitlement to compensation but they should still be investigating these things, whether they do is another matter.

You will have no entitlement to compensation but they should still be investigating these things, whether they do is another matter.

Hi guys.
I noticed a while back that New Century Capital had their website running on 1 page that came under advisory information. Yesterday that page has stopped running and I tried to contact them yesterday and the number was rejected. So that is the end of that boiler room scam, but they will have another set up, and of they go again. Those guys are vile and deceitful and do not care how they hurt any innocent people.