NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

28j8669.png

2itrogg.gif

Just do what the latest version of TRO_DYNAMIC_FIBS_SR_Trail tells you to do and you'll be DRAINING THE BANKS.

The code is in the NO MERCY! thread.

2w5j1bt.gif

Here's a simple method that if you apply it properly ( and don't load up the charts with SQUIGGLY'S ), will enable you to NEVER LOSE AGAIN!

1) Only trade if there is a 1, 2 or 3 semafor on the current or previous H1 candle. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2) After you see the semafor on the H1 chart, look at the M15 chart for the long(light blue) and short(pink) triggers based on TRO DYNAMIC FIBS SR TRAIL indicator.

3) When price touches the trigger you enter. DON'T THINK, JUST ACT!

4) Only ONE TRADE PER M15 CANDLE. If price goes against you, just wait.

5) If price went against you and makes a new dynamic sup/res level, get ready to enter at the trigger. If you can't see how this work, then DO NOT TRADE IT. I have entered up to 3 times.

6) What's the STOP LOSS? The stop loss is your maximum allowed loss per trade based on your money management.

7) What's the TAKE PROFIT? You take what you can. I usually take 5+ pips and leave more on the table.

Try this method using a micro lot or 0.1 mini lot. Trade it this way until you feel comfortable and are profitable on a consistent basis. Just trade it, AS IS, and don't add anything to it to improve it. You'll be amazed at how profitable a simple method can be.

scfiat.gif

1) Only trade if there is a 1, 2 or 3 semafor on the current or previous H1 candle. NO EXCEPTIONS.

SINCE THE PREVIOUS H1 CANDLE HAS A SEMAFOR - GBPUSD IS IN PLAY.

2e2e9ft.gif

2) After you see the semafor on the H1 chart, look at the M15 chart for the long(light blue) and short(pink) triggers based on TRO DYNAMIC FIBS SR TRAIL indicator.

33onskm.gif

3) When price touches the trigger you enter. DON'T THINK, JUST ACT!

4) Only ONE TRADE PER M15 CANDLE. If price goes against you, just wait.

5) If price went against you and makes a new dynamic sup/res level, get ready to enter at the trigger. If you can't see how this work, then DO NOT TRADE IT. I have entered up to 3 times.

1zp17k6.gif

6) What's the STOP LOSS? The stop loss is your maximum allowed loss per trade based on your money management.

7) What's the TAKE PROFIT? You take what you can. I usually take 5+ pips and leave more on the table.

Try this method using a micro lot or 0.1 mini lot. Trade it this way until you feel comfortable and are profitable on a consistent basis. Just trade it, AS IS, and don't add anything to it to improve it. You'll be amazed at how profitable a simple method can be.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SWITCH TO M5, YOU CAN USE THE TRO MULTIMETER CANDLE COLOR.

BUT ONE MUST DO IS TRADE WITH THE PRICE DIRECTION AT THE TIME. IF D1 AND H1 ARE GREEN BUT PRICE IS GOING DOWN THEN YOU SHOULD BE SHORT. JUST BE CAREFUL.

Wow, this threads kind of like some mad trip!

Love the bright colours and the crazy displays though TRO, they're really entertaining to look at, colourful, and no one can say you are not original.
Well done for contributing some original content.
Lets hope it works.

2v8jrfb.gif

Proper position sizing and proper risk/reward is what you need to focus on.

The outcome of any particular trade is a random event... You win some, you lose some.

If you have an edge, the only way to exploit the edge is to take every trade. You will come out ahead in the long run.

Title of the thread: "NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne "

The outcome of any particular trade is a random event... You win some, you lose some.

Has it taken 157 pages to come to this conclution that your thread title was silly? I remember looking in here, and saw a lot of close focused charts with no explanation and just large numbers littered around, with bright colours. And it still seems pretty much the same.

Could you briefly explain what your strategy is, or one of your strategies. Of course I don't mind seeing charts too, but without any explanation they could mean a lot of things. If you've explained your strategy in a clear way already, then my apologies, but it is not easy to find amongst all of this.

Unfortunately, a thread that is of interest to the poster and has a lot of viewers, lasts too long and outlives its usefulness. It has happened to most others. Sometimes, it keeps adding posts even after the originator of the thread has left. In this case, this one is kept alive by its originator.

Nevertheless, everyone knows something and that can turn out to be a gem to a rummager of threads.

For me, the most important thing that TRO pointed out was that the more times that a bar disects a horizontal line, the more significant that point is.

Now, I have moved on to other things because I am not a scalper but, thanks for that, TRO.

Split

Unfortunately, a thread that is of interest to the poster and has a lot of viewers, lasts too long and outlives its usefulness. It has happened to most others. Sometimes, it keeps adding posts even after the originator of the thread has left. In this case, this one is kept alive by its originator.

Nevertheless, everyone knows something and that can turn out to be a gem to a rummager of threads.

For me, the most important thing that TRO pointed out was that the more times that a bar disects a horizontal line, the more significant that point is.

Now, I have moved on to other things because I am not a scalper but, thanks for that, TRO.

Split

20jfzbc.gif

You're welcome Split.

You may find my xAbove xBelow indicator helpful. It displays how many times price has crossed above/below the current price over the last X ( default = 24) bars.

Until you realize there is NO FIXED SPREAD in Forex, you are doomed to fail.

MB TRADING gives you real time Level II. Who else does that?

I can make money when I gross 2 pips. Where else can you do that?

Traders, it's not even close. If you are NOT using MB TRAIDING, you're being taken to the cleaners!!

I trade with MB Trading Direct Access Brokerage Firm

They are an ECN. THERE IS NO FIXED SPREAD IN FOREX.

You can google and find out what I really think about "FIXED SPREAD BANDITS".

I'll leave it at that so I don't get banned.

How do I avoid the spread?

I explained this to someone yesterday in an IM.

With MBT you pay a commission rather than having a "FIXED SPREAD".

It's "apples and oranges" so don't try to compare. "THE MATRIX HAS YOU" and you need to "FREE YOUR MIND" to understand what I am about to explain.

Let's say the current bid/ask is 1.5010 x 1.5015

The current spread is 5 pips.

You want to SHORT.

You SHORT at 1.5010.

You set a TP at 1.5005.

Bid/Ask becomes 1.5005 x 1.5009 and the current spread is 4 pips.

At MBT, you will get filled if the bid is 1.5005 and someone TAKES your offer.

Bid/Ask is now 1.5004 x 1.5009 and YOU HAVE YOUR PROFIT.

Note: the ASK never reached 1.5005. THIS IS IMPORTANT!

If you entered this order at a FIXED SPREAD BANDIT, whoops I mean broker, your order is STILL OPEN!!

The bid/ask must become 1.5000 x 1.5005 and your order HITS the Ask.

DO YOU GET IT?

If not, then read this over and over and over again until the LIGHT BULB goes off!!

The day I found out about MBT is the day I opened an account there and stopped trading with FIXED SPREAD BROKERS.

The simplest thing to do is to load up a demo account at MBT Group and see it with your own eyes.

When you place your TP Bid offer at 1.5005, your bid is displayed on Level II.

The point is with MBT your offer gets hit.

With FIXED SPREAD BROKERS you have to wait to hit their offer.

Maybe this might help:

First:

1.5010 x 1.5015

and price drops...

1.5009 x 1.5014

1.5008 x 1.5013

1.5007 x 1.5013

1.5006 x 1.5012

1.5006 x 1.5011

1.5005 x 1.5011 You may get hit

1.5005 x 1.5010 You may get hit

1.5004 x 1.5009 YOU COVERED 5 PIP GROSS PROFIT

AND LET'S CONTINUE

1.5003 x 1.5008

1.5002 x 1.5007

1.5001 x 1.5006

1.5000 x 1.5005 YOUR FIXED SPREAD BROKER FILLS YOUR ORDER.

Does that make it clearer??

What about the commission cost?

The commission varies depending on the pair trading.

It is $.50 per 10k minilot on USDJPY. So if I gross 2 pips, I am making money.

From the MBT site:

Commission Rates

Fixed spreads are a way for FCMs to markup or markdown the best bid or offer. FCMs do this to hide their fee into the price of the currency pair instead of displaying their best quote. Common sense tells you that no one works for free, so when you see an FCM claim they have “no commission”, that should be a red flag. So how are they getting paid? Its simple: they are making money with the built-in markup/markdown in the spread.

Our FCM, MB Trading Futures, has nothing to hide. They offer tighter spreads with no markups/markdowns and openly display a low commission rate.

Commissions are based on total dollar amount traded: $5 per $100,000 traded.

Psychological lines

Hi,

Wanted to share my results. I trade low spread pairs. At the start of every hour, I place a buy stop and a sell stop order for every pair at the nearest psychological lines (00, 25, 50, 75) each side of the price. When a line is triggered, I am aiming 5 pips and close the trade. Sometimes I settle for less if I see price doesn't move a lot after crossing the line. Better chances when the previous candle is of opposite color and the current candle compatible with the daily candle. Also easier when the market is the most active. Right now, i'm demoing and demoing and the technique looks promising so far.

Chamane:)

2nvc9zt.gif