NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

I've read the first couple of pages... I'm totally confused, i didn't search the internet or look at the links you posted... But i have no idea what your trying to say?

Is it just me, like seriously? Totally contradictory, nothing conclusive, nothing specific -
Just like

Can't you SEE if you enter on the LINE you would make MONEY and someone asks what the hell your on about and you get nasty/defensive.

What are your motives for mass-posting this, like seriously? What should i do to investigate your methods - Surely you have a file where your methods are neatly written down...For example, wait for three consecutive green bars and on the next red bar go short - Something conclusive and to the point ???

Dawg, i'm confused mannn

hmm...how this could be? How does it work?

Attachments

• dictator_ukpremiere1.jpg
    dictator_ukpremiere1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 271
2009.06.17 DRAIN THE BANKS REV 8

2ah5ll4.gif

New additions include the BetterVolume 1.4_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION, TRO_STOPPING_VOLUME and TRO_MM_STOPPING_VOLUME.

For those of you who where having problems with REVERSAL TRADES, these indicators should help you. When you see an "X" on top of or next to a semafor, that is an indication to look for a reversal trade. The TRO_MM_STOPPING_VOLUME shows the status of the TRO_STOPPING_VOLUME on all chart periods.

FREE MT4 version of DRAIN THE BANKS, including SOURCE CODE and TEMPLATE, have been posted.

i've been doing a version of the trains for a while. there was one omission in that thread that makes it workable. i'm very happy if others now think it rubbish. ;)

can't say i like this indicator loaded one. who needs all that gumpf.

i have a theory that those who benefit if people trade often seed the net with 'scalping systems'.

somethin I dont understand is that why the bloke still bothers to post his system here and answer questions and all that, supposed his system makes him apparently millons or so. I think he should go back and "drain all the banks" in the entire world. He should be quite busy with that rather than posting schemes.

But hey..im just a rookie man.

somethin I dont understand is that why the bloke still bothers to post his system here and answer questions and all that, supposed his system makes him apparently millons or so. I think he should go back and "drain all the banks" in the entire world. He should be quite busy with that rather than posting schemes.

But hey..im just a rookie man.

I post because I can afford to. Traders helped me when I was starting out. I am in a position to "pay it back" and "pay it forward".

The problem is some traders focus on the personalities instead of the methods. They behave like a high school clique.

What does it matter what I do? These forums are supposed to be focused on trading. That's what I do when I post, focus on trading. But there are those who do not want others to learn so they post attacks against me which I defend. Then they protest to the forum admins that I am causing "trouble". Why don't they post their system in their own thread and show their trading superiority? Any of those people are more than welcome to be the counter party in any of my future trades.

TRO you are keeping the same vague style as in all your posts. You show charts after the fact and ridicule anyone questioning your methods. If this method works why not post some actual trades rather than charts? I think everybody here got it.. how the method is supposed to work.. don't you think it is time to step up to the plate and do the real walk now instead of just the talk?

TRO you are keeping the same vague style as in all your posts. You show charts after the fact and ridicule anyone questioning your methods. If this method works why not post some actual trades rather than charts? I think everybody here got it.. how the method is supposed to work.. don't you think it is time to step up to the plate and do the real walk now instead of just the talk?

I have played that game years ago. First posted charts showing trades. Then that wasn't good enough. Then I had to post equity curves, statements, etc... no matter what I posted it wasn't good enough. So I decided to not do that anymore.

Anyone who thinks I can't trade is more than welcome to be the counter-party on any of my future trades. I do not have to prove anything to anyone. If you do not like my style then do not read my threads. It is that simple. Just have the common courtesy to leave me alone rather than flame and attack me. Everyone should know by now that I do not back down and the only way to beat me is to get me banned.

If someone has a question, I answer it. But sometimes the poster's questions is just another shot at me rather than a true inquiry for learning kind of like your post that I am responding to which just so happens to be your first post on this forum. INTERESTING!! I smell a rat and not the kind I want to trade like...LOL!!

THE ILLUSION OF CONTROL

"Individuals appear hard-wired to overattribute success to skill, and to underestimate the role of chance, when both are in fact present."

[Langer, E. J., The Illusion of Control, Journal of Personality and
Social Psychology 32 (2), 311-328 (1975)]

FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT

"After a full cycle of rise and fall after which stocks were valued just where they were at the start, all his clients lost money (Don Guyon, 1909).

Many academic works suggest that most managers underperform "buy-and-hold" strategy; persistence of winners is very rare, etc.

Most funds consistently fail to overperform random strategies (dart throwing)."

OVER-OPTIMIZATION

Rats beat humans in simple games

People makes STORIES!

"Normal people have an "interpreter" in their left brain that takes all the random, contradictory details of whatever they are doing or remembering at the moment, and smoothes everything in one coherent story. If there are details that do not fit, they are edited out or revised!"

(T. Grandin and C. Johnson, Animals in translation (Scribner,
New York, 2005)

http://www.er.ethz.ch/presentations/Illusion_of_control_Zurich_CCSS-conf19Aug08.pdf

The rat will beat you if you do not understand this.

How to Smell a Rat: The Five Signs of Financial Fraud (Fisher Investments Press) by Ken Fisher & Lara W. Hoffmans

25711lw.jpg

Is Drain the Banks indicator (i.e. up/down trend consecutive candle counter) available for tradestation?