NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

Hi TRO,

Could you briefly explain what a 'wick zone' is and how you establish where it is on any given charts.

Cheers,
Steve.

Mr. Rumpled - the instant leap to your own defence tells its own story

I have great admiration for your programming, enterprise and networking, you seem to be on every trading forum on the WWW. Do you ever sleep?

However to post big bold statements such as NEVER LOSE AGAIN and not expect some censorship is a little naive is it not?

I am merely trying to ascertain whether you are an omnipotent Saviour or a Messiah for amateurs.

Let's see how many other satisfied users come forward and testify that they too have NEVER LOST AGAIN!

I agree. I think any trader that relies on any fancy or not so fancy indicator will fail to learn price action and the various signals given to buy or sell, plus I always felt indicators are what other people think and are not true to every situation. To say they have never lost again means they quit trading.

Last edited:
The RAT:

eurjpy-h1-forex-capital-markets.png

DAILY WICK ZONE:

eurjpy-h1-forex-capital-markets-2.png

Either way is a winner!

Hi TRO,

Could you briefly explain what a 'wick zone' is and how you establish where it is on any given charts.

Cheers,
Steve.

Upper Wick Zone is the area between the previous candle's high and previous candle's body top - MAX(OPEN,CLOSE)

Lower Wick Zone is the area between the previous candle's low and previous candle's body bottom - MIN(OPEN,CLOSE)

I use the previous day's candle (D1) wick zone.

I agree. I think any trader that relies on any fancy or not so fancy indicator will fail to learn price action and the various signals given to buy or sell, plus I always felt indicators are what other people think and are not true to every situation. To say they have never lost again means they quit trading.

Not all indicators are created equal. Most of the indicators I code place HORIZONTAL LINES at locations such as HIGH, LOW, OPEN, CLOSE, MIDPOINT, which are the SAME no matter what time frame, unlike SQUIGGLY LINE indicators. The other indicators that I code are GAUGES, that allow a trader to watch the action of numerous pair to locate trading opportunities WITHOUT having to look at numerous charts.

Most traders who speak of PRICE ACTION can't define it. I have defined PRICE ACTION:

PRICE ACTION

“Now, 2 patterns of market behavior happen on a regular basis:

1) the price breaks to new high's (or low's)

2) the price reverses from new high's (or low's)

They happen regardless of time frame .

They are phenomena that can be exploited without the fear if found out by others, that they might cease to exist.”
- H. Rearden

1) Price will either breakout of the high, low or both of the previous bar

2) Price will not breakout of the previous bar.

You cannot reduce it any further. Anything else complicates the issue.

===================================================================

To assume a trader doesn't know price action because they use indicators is fallacious.

NEVER LOSE AGAIN, doesn't not mean that you will never have a losing trade. It means your account grows.

Please remember:

"I am not forcing you to accept my concepts. I only request the traders to review the market from time to time keeping in mind my concepts and if found suitable use in the trades or just ignore. Thanks for your opinion."

Nice video ............over the last few years I realised that all I do on Forex correlation and strengthmeters is founded on those squiggly lines as you call them ........not that MA is a bad system ........but it has significant limitations

I now trade REAL price in my Indicators as you suggest and its better ......

Ironically the more "crutches" you build on your charts the more you will fall over in your trading :LOL:

N

Last edited:
rho2oo.gif

You're welcome.

Trading has become even simpler this past week because of my new statistics.

Just google:

therumpledone never lose again

to get all the latest info.

Feel free to ask questions here.

HI TRO

where can i get the indicator that displays the above layout.

(I have recieved the 2014 donationals but cant seem to find it)

Thanks

Chalky
********************************************************************************
Pls ignore this TRO ill post my questions in the correct place

Last edited:
HI TRO

where can i get the indicator that displays the above layout.

(I have recieved the 2014 donationals but cant seem to find it)

Thanks

Chalky
********************************************************************************
Pls ignore this TRO ill post my questions in the correct place

Those are 2008 indicators.

eurjpy-h1-forex-capital-markets.png

Daily Wick Zone - price leaves the zone over 70% of the time.

Surely price will leave the "Zone" 100% of the time :confused:

besides, your words from another thread..

Do you really think the chart time frame has anything to do with the outcome of your trade?

and yet you are using a "Daily" wick zone..why not use a 1 minute wick zone. Will price not leave this zone over 70% of the time? No affect on outcome remember
(n)(n)(n)

Reactions: tar
hi mgrubee here .
is anybody still trading any of tros methods

would you trade a method by someone who believes timeframe has no outcome on your trade, and believes a trend doesn't exist and is just a figment of your imagination? :sneaky:
QED

would you trade a method by someone who believes timeframe has no outcome on your trade, and believes a trend doesn't exist and is just a figment of your imagination? :sneaky:
QED

Hi malaguti

I would actually agree with the comments you have just made and explain how I look upon it .

A "trend" for me in FX trading is any movement continuing for more than 3 pips in one direction - ie 6 pips rise in price is a trend - just like a 60 or 600 pip movement in the same direction is a trend

With a 60 or 600 pip move - I can see that move on most time frames - even the daily / weekly / monthly - so its there to track or trade.

With a 4 pip or 6 pip move - I will not see that happening on the weekly / monthly chart - and so for me its not so easy to track or trade on those time frames - and therefore they are not going to help me trade short term Intraday

The fact that on some FX pairs the "spread" or cost of business is a low as 0.2 of a pip - a 6 pip move can be made into a profitable trade - especially if you only need a 1 or 2 pip stop.

That's how I look upon it - but for traders who only view trends as moves over say a 2 daily range - ie 160 - 200 + pips - then you don't even need a chart or even a time frame under 12 or 24 hrs.

Love to know how you see it

Regards

F

Last edited:
Hi TRO,
I´m new on this site. I followed you through the different sites where you`re b... . In my opinión, in this world were The richest controle all the others, when they wanna stop someone keep talking, is for one reason.... for fear.

In this world, an especially in forex, with so much interest around, someone who go against "their rules, against their benefit, needs to be stopped.

I`m happy to know someone like you... just because you go against them... thats why I´m following you.

Thanks for helping us, thanks for telling us the truth...

A "trend" for me in FX trading is any movement continuing for more than 3 pips in one direction - ie 6 pips rise in price is a trend - just like a 60 or 600 pip movement in the same direction is a trend

With a 4 pip or 6 pip move - I will not see that happening on the weekly / monthly chart - and so for me its not so easy to track or trade on those time frames - and therefore they are not going to help me trade short term Intraday

Love to know how you see it

a couple of good points actually. How could you even think of trading a 3/6p pip "trend" using a weekly chart, its unthinkable.
I do view things differently however. For me a trend is not measured by a number of points in any given direction which if anything could easily just be random noise which of course is all relative to your timeframe.
It did take some time to forget indicators and focus on this elusive concept of "price action" which is now just a cliche. A sorry phrase that almost everyone seems to have a different interpretation of including the OP. characteristics of which (for me) is more easily seen on alternative charting methods.
each to their own of course